Hacking AceKard 2i not working on DSPhat

braulio09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, GBATemp. I just got 2 Acekards 2i today, one for my cousin and one for myself. I did everything the wiki says you must do before playing, too.

My problem is that both Acekards work on my DS Lite but neither is detected by my cousin's DSPhat. They're runninng on AKAIO, so I tried running my cousin's card with the official loader and then I tried deleting the globalsettings.ini from the SD card. Neither worked. By the way, the DS doesn't seem to be the problem, since it detects and runs original games perfectly well, it's just the Acekards that go by unnoticed.

Is this a hardware issue or is there a solution? Sorry if this is a repeated topic, I tried searching and nothing came up.

Thanks.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's got nothing to do with the firmware.

Use the AKAIO, don't ever delete the globalsettings.ini (it contains all the settings
tongue.gif
)

It is probably an Acekard contact issue. Just stick some paper between the SLOT-1 and the Acekard.

braulio09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, seemed unlikely, but the wiki said that deleting the globalsettings is the first thing to do when your card doesn't work (since it will be re-created after bootting it up again).

Could you explain where to put the paper? doesn't seem to fit anywhere. Haha sorry, I know it sounds really dumb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c