Hardware Acekard 2i for 3ds v7.1.0-15u

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
User thinks acekard 2i is useless and wants to throw this thing out of the window. User logged off from the site.

no one will want to help you with this atitude.... we dont care about what you do with the card, or if you get out of the site, this just makes you look bad and childish. if you want help, please act in a way people will be glad to help.

I dont have a 3ds xl, I dont like pixelated lol. I have the regular 3ds flame red. 2011 is listed on my box.

it doens't matter if its a 3ds or 3ds xl or the color of the console they are the same.

there is no way a real acekard 2i works on a 7.x console, thats impossible.

crimson089

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Buy a R4i DSN if possible. The one from r4ids.cn

Thanks! I might actually consider this.

If there is a fake Acekard 2i that works 100% with akAIO and is still getting updates for the 3DS. I want it! Seriously, I would buy the shit out of that card!
I miss akAIO so hard right now and my Acekard 2i hasn't worked in years and my R4i Gold no longer works on my 3DS, so I don't even have Wood R4. (My DS Lite broke and I still haven't replaced the case.)

I actually tried to contact him when he gave me this acekard. Haven't heard a word from him though, maybe since we're not really that close : P

If your firmware really was on 7.x, it must have been a fake Acekard.

Genuine Acekards have never worked on 7.x 3DSs.

Does the sticker on card have an entirely straight black band on the bottom? Or a straight black band with a slight curve up on one end?
The first is fake, the latter is genuine.

uhm... I checked on it and found the straight black band has a slight curve up on the bottom right edge. omg, is this?!.....

You can always buy a DS phat / DS lite, those you could probably get as cheap as a DStwo. Your AK 2i will always be compatible with one of those consoles, not to mention there is GBA backwards compatibility with those consoles.

The DS Lite's crack hinge issue is kind of annoying so Im good with the 3ds for now.

What exactly do you mean by "Stopped Working"? Does it display something like "An error has occurred. Please turn off the power" or something else?

I was able to run mario games when I tested it the moment I received the acekard. I didn't have the chance to actually play games on it, I was only able to get to the menu and run the game for a quick test and when it stopped working, that rafa tennis thing keeps on displaying. There were a lot of files on the root of the micro sd. Heck, I know nothing about acekard, I only found out it was running on v4.x below when I posted here on gbatemp. I used to have edge on my ds lite way back years ago.

no one will want to help you with this atitude.... we dont care about what you do with the card, or if you get out of the site, this just makes you look bad and childish. if you want help, please act in a way people will be glad to help.

I never thought someone would actually take Queno and mine's conversation that seriously? I'm sorry if you see that as bad or childish instead of humor, but I came to this site to get some answers.

it doens't matter if its a 3ds or 3ds xl or the color of the console they are the same.

there is no way a real acekard 2i works on a 7.x console, thats impossible.

Well the size and color does matter to other players. If you're referring to the acekard, idk, what I do know is Queno and I are having a conversation and pls stop making a deal out of that.

Thanks for all the response guys! I do appreciate it, the community here looks warm. I decided to just give up on acekard and just buy a cheap r4 card by next week hopefully. The thread is getting pretty lengthy now (I can also sense off topic arguments). Thank u!

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
T
I was able to run mario games when I tested it the moment I received the acekard. I didn't have the chance to actually play games on it, I was only able to get to the menu and run the game for a quick test and when it stopped working, that rafa tennis thing keeps on displaying. There were a lot of files on the root of the micro sd. Heck, I know nothing about acekard, I only found out it was running on v4.x below when I posted here on gbatemp. I used to have edge on my ds lite way back years ago.

The card will always display the Rafa logo on a 3DS.

If it wasn't displaying this logo before, but an Acekard logo, you must have been using it on a DS or DS Lite. It will only display an Acekard logo (i.e. not Rafa) on a DS or DS Lite.

Reactions: crimson089

crimson089

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
be careful and ask someone with that r4 if it runs gba games. cause its possible that they wont work. just ask someone to test it out for you :)

ahh yes. I dont think gba games will run on those cheap r4s. it's totally ok since I still have my old gba with me and my android to emulate it : P

The card will always display the Rafa logo on a 3DS.

If it wasn't displaying this logo before, but an Acekard logo, you must have been using it on a DS or DS Lite. It will only display an Acekard logo (i.e. not Rafa) on a DS or DS Lite.

Hmm I see... I don't quite remember the icon appearing on acekard when it worked on my 3ds after this rafa tennis. Anyway I'm disposing this acekard since I have no use for it. thanks btw!

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking cracked hinge issue. I have 3 ds lites for years and no cracked hinges. Sure if your rough with your stuff it breaks, and I think that any product will fall in that category not just a ds lite.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Either a fake one, a shell-swapped one, or magic happened.
This happened with my scds2 before. It works after an update (though I'm not sure if that update changes the white list or not) then one day just stopped working.

crimson089

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Either a fake one, a shell-swapped one, or magic happened.
This happened with my scds2 before. It works after an update (though I'm not sure if that update changes the white list or not) then one day just stopped working.

I have to agree with this one. It could have worked for just a few moments then stopped as it was supposed to be.

What are you talking cracked hinge issue. I have 3 ds lites for years and no cracked hinges. Sure if your rough with your stuff it breaks, and I think that any product will fall in that category not just a ds lite.

And what are you talking about as well? I cant believe you had 3 ds lites and never learned from other forums that no matter how careful you are with the unit, the crack will eventually form in some ds lites due to manufacturing issues. FYI my ds lite was never dropped or anything, one day the hinge just cracked out of nowhere, learned from other sites and owners with the same situation as mine so instead of repairing it, just sold it as defective to buy a dsi, then finally upgraded my dsi to 3ds. Your opinion of how I handle my gadgets is such a nice belief, you really think any product will fall into that category? Now I dont know nor I care about you having 3 ds lites, or 5, or a whole store of ds lites. If you want to talk about cracked hinges, go ahead and make your own thread, not here.

I take back what I've said, not everyone was warm LoL. Mods, can you kindly lock this thread since I think this is getting nowhere... thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf