Hacking Acekard 2 in stock at DX

scootmcfly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff.com now has the Acekard 2. It is slightly more expensive, but well worth it if you live in the states. I wish I would have known they were going to sell the Acekard 2, I wouldn't have ordered one Monday from psxboy.com. (I'm kicking myself for taking the cheap route and not paying extra $ for tracking). Oh well live and learn.

shinset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THX @nightwalker

I was bored waiting EDGE to restock Ive just made my order Thanks to you ! (I hope DX wont scr*w again...)

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scootmcfly said:
(I'm kicking myself for taking the cheap route and not paying extra $ for tracking). Oh well live and learn.
I suggest skipping the registered mail service from psxboy. I made two orders March 15th. One registered, one not. Both shipped on the 17th. I got the non-registered package on 3/30. Still waiting for the registered one.

EDIT: Got registered package today. 4 extra business days for the registered and had to go sign for it.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
gratefulbuddy said:
scootmcfly said:
(I'm kicking myself for taking the cheap route and not paying extra $ for tracking). Oh well live and learn.
I suggest skipping the registered mail service from psxboy. I made two orders March 15th. One registered, one not. Both shipped on the 17th. I got the non-registered package on 3/30. Still waiting for the registered one.

i made order from psxboy by registered airmail on a saturday & it was delivered to me the following saturday.
wink.gif
& my new order should be here next monday or tuesday.
smile.gif

registered is safer too.

Mach9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the people who ordered on 3/27. What's the status of your orders? Mine finally left hongkong yesterday 4/4.

CeePhour

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.HWHQ.com
XP
Country
United States
Ordered one from DX on 04/01, it shipped 04/05.
Destination - United States of America. The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 5-Apr-2008.
Latest Shipment: 5 to 14 days as quoted by the post office by Tracked Air Mail

Also ordered one from RHS on 04/02 at 9am, got it 04/03 at noon. DHL is FAST!

Update: AK2 from DX arrived 04/12.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
shinset said:
some people on DX forum start complaining about AK2 any issue or cons ?
Newsflash:
Most of the people who post on retailer messageboards are idiots.

Agreed. The AK2 bug report topic at the AK forums is misleading. A lot of the posts there are more along the line of feature requests (homebrew soft-reset, GBA soft-reset, etc.) or people reporting the same bug over and over.

Ryjuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Omg finaly received it from DX, but gues what... I ordered a Kingston 2GB along but it was suddenly out of stock so they sent the micro sd later...... and yeah now i have a flashcard without micro sd...
hate2.gif

Btw, it is called a budget flashcard, and it looks en feels indeed like a budget one. Small simple package although the card self looks great but still the buildquality could have been better. It feels like it could break every moment

oldskoolnesgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryjuu said:
Omg finaly received it from DX, but gues what... I ordered a Kingston 2GB along but it was suddenly out of stock so they sent the micro sd later...... and yeah now i have a flashcard without micro sd...
hate2.gif

Btw, it is called a budget flashcard, and it looks en feels indeed like a budget one. Small simple package although the card self looks great but still the buildquality could have been better. It feels like it could break every moment

Yep, I don't bother ordering bundles from DX anymore. They just wait on the out of stock product forever and you can't cancel the individual piece. Ridiculous.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
satel said:
gratefulbuddy said:
scootmcfly said:

i made order from psxboy by registered airmail on a saturday & it was delivered to me the following saturday.
wink.gif
& my new order should be here next monday or tuesday.
smile.gif

registered is safer too.

ok received my supercard today,thats exactly 7 days from the day it left china & 9 days from placing my order with psxboy.com. (it took 2 days for china post to process my parcel).

another great service by psxboy.com
wink.gif

scootmcfly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally received my acekard 2 from psxboy.com. The box was crushed and one of the cheap clips holding the shell together was damaged. The acekard 2's build is definately a little flimsy. I prefer my cyclods and R4 to the acekard 2. The cyclods is definately my favorite slot 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.