Hacking Hardware Homebrew Switch keeps going into sleep mode around 51% with a flashing low battery symbol in CFW and then just turns off completely in stock

cloudthecat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was trading pokemon to my main switch when it suddenly showed a low battery symbol in the middle of the screen and turned off. The battery was draining normally and it wasnt too fast or too slow but as soon as it hit about half way, my switch just keeps going to sleep in CFW and then just completely turns off in stock. The issue comepletely goes away when charging and then shortly returns when unplugged. Is my battery going out or is this something else? My battery info is below

Attachments

• 8C4B207F-1178-44B7-BF5C-4BB57FA13BF8.jpeg
    8C4B207F-1178-44B7-BF5C-4BB57FA13BF8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charge it to 100%, then drain it to 0, recharge it back to 100%, that count as two full cycles, the low voltage of 3136 mV/3.136V it indicates low battery percentage, when it is fully charge it should be 4.2V

Last edited by Hayato213,

dvesc

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same problem
Post automatically merged:

I was playing in pirate mode and out of nowhere at 36% battery I got the low battery alert, I changed to original mode, and same problem 🤔

this is the information that hekate gives me
IMG_20240317_173355618.jpg

Last edited by dvesc,

AmineLeo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have the same issue, but in hekate i don't have Voltage now in yellow (around 3864mV)
i have noticed when i play 3D games like Zelda Totk or Mario Kart the switch goes to sleep mode and shows low battery icon in the middle.
but if i keep the console idle or if launch super nintendo or gba game, the problem doesn't happen.
this is getting ridiculous, mine goes to sleep with 90% of the battery.
any help? please??

I have the same issue, but in hekate i don't have Voltage now in yellow (around 3864mV)
i have noticed when i play 3D games like Zelda Totk or Mario Kart the switch goes to sleep mode and shows low battery icon in the middle.
but if i keep the console idle or if launch super nintendo or gba game, the problem doesn't happen.
this is getting ridiculous, mine goes to sleep with 90% of the battery.
any help? please??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto