Just got a hacked Switch lite, having problems

Holllo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there! I just bought a Nintendo switch lite hacker with a modchip, and despite having other hacker switch before it was v1 models
This switch lite has a few things that are different and I wish to know if I should redo the hacking part.

First problem is, even with the option turned on, in CFW my Wi-Fi always turn off when going to sleep mode, be it with the Power button or home button. That does NOT happen on sysnand, only on emunand. Which makes me unable to download games via tinfoil in sleep mode, forced to leave it on.

Another thing is that now that the switch lite doesn't need to enter RCM mode every time I turn it on through a dongle I always turn it off. Thing is, when I come back to CFW most of the time the switch shows 100% battery when I know very well it isn't 100%, só I have to use a programação on homebrew menu to make it go back to the original percentage.

Are those a problem of hack instalation and I should just redo the hack part from zero or is it physical?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First problem is, even with the option turned on, in CFW my Wi-Fi always turn off when going to sleep mode, be it with the Power button or home button. That does NOT happen on sysnand, only on emunand. Which makes me unable to download games via tinfoil in sleep mode, forced to leave it on.
Most likely this was done to avoid getting your Switch banned sinced Nintendo bans modded consoles with online play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F