The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bik75 said:
I'm a little stuck on case 2, where your examining the crime scene with that flight hostess. Ive looked and examined pretty much everything and connected 1 bit of logic. And thats it I am still in the room and I cant find anything else to look at and I have no further logic. I've examined the elevator, clouds, chairs, grape juice footprints, Mr Hawks death, the statues.
The lanyard on Mr.Hicks?
Connect Logic?
biggrin.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving this! I. haven't been able to put it for very long.
Onto Case 4 now, so far I think it's pretty good, a little too easy though and as a result it feels kinda short.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
JereTHEend said:
So, ace attorney 5 general.

For I in first case:
Maggey, why did they do it? I mean, her outfit is fine and not exploitive but there is more Sex appeal in play than Ace attorney 2 did.

I kinda raged but also "well whatever"

Nothing else much from me, more discussion on game.

Also spoiler tags if you are delving deep into the game story please! (I find mentioning A character in first case not that far in game as spoiler really)

Maggey is mai waifu.

Oh the things I would do to her....

Siro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am at least happy to play the latest iteration in the series regardless it is good or bad because I am a big fan of the whole franchise. Nevertheless, interestingly the ending of Apollo Justice Ace Attorney definitely does prove that there will be a second part to it, because both Trucy and Apollo are not aware of the fact that Lamiroir is their mother etc and her true identity will be revealed to them at some point of time. Maybe, Phoenix could have a part to play as a Defense Attorney once more who knows!

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Siro said:
I am at least happy to play the latest iteration in the series regardless it is good or bad because I am a big fan of the whole franchise. Nevertheless, interestingly the ending of Apollo Justice Ace Attorney definitely does prove that there will be a second part to it, because both Trucy and Apollo are not aware of the fact that Lamiroir is their mother etc and her true identity will be revealed to them at some point of time. Maybe, Phoenix could have a part to play as a Defense Attorney once more who knows!

Lol, EVERYONE seems to be hoping that Phoenix will become a main character again, but I don't think its gonna happen
tongue.gif
I actually liked Apollo Justice though, so I'm definitely looking forward to the next game in the series!

Also, AAI is picking up! The first two cases were kinda boring for me but since Shi-Long and Kay were introduced, it's been better xD

shawty00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Empoleom said:
what do you do in this rebbutal case 3 spoiler
when shi-long lang talks about the possible fact of lauren paups and colin devorae knew about theyre daughter and father
EDIT: got the answer
what did you have to present? i'm stuck there now.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
next spin-off should feature Franziska von Karma, instead of logic you can whip suspects to confess !

I like how the flow is better from the last 4 games, not always stopping to see the date/time/place etc. and traveling all over the place (always focused on one location
smile.gif
)

The only thing I wish they have added is saving without suspending the game.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
There is no actual need to play a previous game in ace attorney series to understand the inidual storyline. Even for apollo justice phoenix's story is only inside apollo justice, and unlike I thought it would quote somthing from third phoenix wright.

You should though play them, first, they are great games, and with them you can understand investigations somewhat better. Plus you get to understand bunch of stuff you otherwise couldn't (like the guy on Prosecutor's office hallway wo is doing funky thing with his hand to forehead)

I played them all and plan on replay.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wow!
Finally finished the game.
I have to say the game was really easy. Maybe its because the evidence and contradictions were really thought out.
The first three cases were not that great but the 4th and 5th cases were epic!!!

Siro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finished the game yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it and now I look forward to a new game in the series.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ericling said:
Should I play previous version of Ace Attorney(Phoenix Wright) to play this Miles version?

YES. I really recommend that people play in order, starting from the first Phoenix Wright game. It might seem unnecesary, but... the only reason I'm playing this is because I know the characters, and there's a lot of interesting backstory/character development. ALSO, you will get all the funny references from the older games... and the old characters popping up
biggrin.gif

That being said, you can very well just play this one first too. The game explains who everyone is, and the story isn't directly related to any of the other games, so it's fine xD

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just beat the game i never expected who yatagarasu whas, but anyway they need to make another ace attorney investigations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk