ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

progste

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I only subscribed to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I can finally play this game and I don't need to learn Japanese to do it =)

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How'd you get it working? Whenever I attempt to patch it, it just greets me with an input/output error.
I used BEAT, I believe. Not XDELTA. Sorry, it has been quite a while since I did it.

Just follow the OPs instructions...

For BEAT, choose the BEAT download link, decompress the patch, run BEAT, press "Apply patch", choose your .nds file and your .bps file, then "Patch" when you finish, play it on emu or transfer to your micro SD card.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

tommylife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save state immediately after the microphone part in case 5? I can't get past it, and the one link I saw had expired.

I'm using nds4ios if that matters. If needed, I can use Windows or Mac. Thanks!

Last edited by tommylife,

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Does anyone have a save state immediately after the microphone part in case 5? I can't get past it, and the one link I saw had expired.

I'm using nds4ios if that matters. If needed, I can use Windows or Mac. Thanks!

With desmume, you could past microphone part without microphone. You can assign hot key from settings.

tommylife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With desmume, you could past microphone part without microphone. You can assign hot key from settings.

I'm trying to figure out how to transfer my save states from nds4ios to desmume. Does anyone know how? Desumeme won't accept them.

Edit: I changed the files from .dsv to .dst and that worked. I got the mic to work, but as soon as it blows all of the dust and the red square appears around. the print, the game completely freezes.

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm trying to figure out how to transfer my save states from nds4ios to desmume. Does anyone know how? Desumeme won't accept them.

Edit: I changed the files from .dsv to .dst and that worked. I got the mic to work, but as soon as it blows all of the dust and the red square appears around. the print, the game completely freezes.

Dst files have problems. You could try changing dsv to sav and try import backup memory with various settings. Or use dst, but save immediately and start from beginning of chapter.

tommylife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have a working save file (one from someone who said they did what I'm trying to do, go on desmume to get it to work on nds4ios).

The problem is that I can't get it to load on nds4ios. Simply putting the .dsv in with the other files doesn't do anything, and renaming it to something else crashes the game (not sure what to rename it if I have to)

Edit: I figured out that putting the save name to b-gyakuken2_en.[name].dsv makes another save show up on the side when I tap the rom, but it just starts the game up normally.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

tommylife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dst files have problems. You could try changing dsv to sav and try import backup memory with various settings. Or use dst, but save immediately and start from beginning of chapter.

Would a dst work at all for nds4ios? I don't know what else to try with my save loading problem at this point.

megatonante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I'm going to start this game on Desmume or No$gba. Are there problems related to microphone? I played all the past games without using it, can I still do it in this?

mrichston

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello. I'm going to start this game on Desmume or No$gba. Are there problems related to microphone? I played all the past games without using it, can I still do it in this?

You can play without actual microphone, but atleast in desmume you can create hotkey for virtual microphone. You need it in one part very late in game.

megatonante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, there is frame skip atleast. Some say nogba is faster, but I have such a computer which handles this game fast enough with desmume.

Yeah but that speeds the whole game, music too. An action replay code that makes the text appear instantly would be perfect, like for the first game. But I can't seem to find any on the internet. Seems like I have to stay mad

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah but that speeds the whole game, music too. An action replay code that makes the text appear instantly would be perfect, like for the first game. But I can't seem to find any on the internet. Seems like I have to stay mad
You can download a complete save file from the OP, that way you'll be able to make text appear instantly by pressing A again before it types the whole sentence, or hold B to skip it completely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol