Gaming Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Price Revealed! Its only....

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
30 Dollas in USA and 25 Euro in Europe.
Well i'm surprised! I thought its gonna be more expensive :O
There's still no release date for it.

Here's some pics cause of that:

25ad6893_o.jpeg

295dfc0b_o.jpeg

7bc06776_o.jpeg

e9d52d8f_o.jpeg

662b27ac_o.jpeg

a9e6840d_o.jpeg

6d05590f_o.jpeg

5e2a4209_o.jpeg

40eca198_o.jpeg

cdaf7b77_o.jpeg

fdd686e6_o.jpeg

2ceace6f_o.jpeg

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whoa, seriously? 25 bucks? Any slight issues I may have had with the digital only thing are gone now.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this shuts up all the shelf-addicts. I don't care about your beautiful shelves full of boxes. Digital is where it's at.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this shuts up all the shelf-addicts. I don't care about your beautiful shelves full of boxes. Digital is where it's at.

Right up until you lose your 3DS or have it stolen, then the real 'fun' begins--dealing w/ Nintendo.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
So aparently the new "scene extender" is no longer franziska's whip, its now an eagle that will fly at you every scene to fustrate you when you just wanna get on with it. Great....

But on topic: Good price, still unsure if ill get it tho so ill see what the early reviews say.

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
So aparently the new "scene extender" is no longer franziska's whip, its now an eagle that will fly at you every scene to fustrate you when you just wanna get on with it. Great....

But on topic: Good price, still unsure if ill get it tho so ill see what the early reviews say.

Looks more like a hawk to me.
Besides, the whip was getting annoying :/
Although Franzika's remarks about how foolishly foolish my decisions were and how only a foolish fool would make them will be missed.

Is there a release date for this?

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.avi

Still not pleased about this digital only crap. Complete bullcrap for a series as great as AA
AA is not a great series in the west, remember it was released on the gba and never got translated until they rereleased it for the NDS...

investigations didnt sell well so they didnt released the second one to the west.

now releasing it as digital copy is a safe pick as the only cost for the game is for the translation team and nintendo's registration fees...

if you dont wanna buy the digital copy, then dont. wait for when they release the hard copy... if they even do so

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AA is not a great series in the west, remember it was released on the gba and never got translated until they rereleased it for the NDS...

investigations didnt sell well so they didnt released the second one to the west.

now releasing it as digital copy is a safe pick as the only cost for the game is for the translation team and nintendo's registration fees...

if you dont wanna buy the digital copy, then dont. wait for when they release the hard copy... if they even do so

I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't like it. I'll buy it to show my support for the series. And I'll buy a hard copy too if that ever happens. It just kinda pisses me off when I get OCD about my game shelf and I can't put what should be a retail game there next to the rest of the other games in the series.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am glad that Capcom don't do the stupid 1$=1€ conversion. I would have bought this game day one in any case, but good to see it's 15€ cheaper than the normal 3DS game.
Only the release date is missing and I hope Capcom announce it in the next days.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't like it. I'll buy it to show my support for the series. And I'll buy a hard copy too if that ever happens. It just kinda pisses me off when I get OCD about my game shelf and I can't put what should be a retail game there next to the rest of the other games in the series.
how can you say its complete bullcrap if you understand the reason behind it i fail to see...

also if you want a case to put in your shelf you are welcome to use the original artwork and print it, just buy a blank case and you are good to go...

So buying this day one.
Not-Sure-if-Serious-Or-just-really-sarcastic.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc