The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idk if this has been talked about at all or if anyone even knows...
but Ace Attorney - Apollo Justice the 4th game of the Ace Attorney series.
It comes out on the 19th of Feburary

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't wait
biggrin.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't wait
biggrin.gif

I can. In a matter of fact, T&T's ending was SO F***ING EPIC that I don't feel like playing any other Ace Attorney game ever again. Even less if it involves Phoenix quitting being an attorney with a lame plot ¬.¬
If Capcom would have restarted the series with a brand new set of characters, great. I would be the first the get the game. But, come on... after the whole T&T Case 5, doing ANYTHING to Phoenix, even if it was a "good" thing like explaining what happened after it, is sacrilege.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OBJECTION!
hehe....
Just because "You heard" that the storyline is bad, DOESNT make it bad, unless YOU have played it and considered the storyline bad YOURSELF
I think if we went by those rules then it wouldn't matter what I told you if I had actually played the game. I have to consider other people's opinions valid, or else nobody would ever take reviews seriously. If a good handful of people say the writing isn't on par with the other games, i'm going to probably agree with them. I will tell you if it has good writing or not when it comes out, but until then I'm going to go off of other people's judgement.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-sigh- some people.. i tell ya.. heh.. everybody has their own opinions you can never truely know unless you do so urself..
what your portraying is that if everyone jumped off a bridge n most said it was the best thing ever you would go do it. but if most said it was horrible you would not do so. therefore. you will never be able to find anything that YOU like because you are going by what everyone else says

anyways. =) Ace attorney - apollo justice
happy.gif
73 days!!!

D

Deleted User

Yes and I know a lot of people liking phoenix wright, speaking japanese and having played it who agrees with the fact it's really not on par with Phoenix, sad sad sad.... :'(

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-sigh- some people.. i tell ya.. heh.. everybody has their own opinions you can never truely know unless you do so urself..
what your portraying is that if everyone jumped off a bridge n most said it was the best thing ever you would go do it. but if most said it was horrible you would not do so. therefore. you will never be able to find anything that YOU like because you are going by what everyone else says

anyways. =) Ace attorney - apollo justice
happy.gif
 73 days!!!

huh.gif
Even if he had played the game already, you still would've ignored his opinion because by your rule, anyone's opinion is automatically irrelevant to the actual quality of the game. So your response to his comment is absolutely useless.
Everyone DOES have their own opinion, but people who share the same tastes often also have the same opinions. So get off your high horse and join the criticize-games-you've-never-played club.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there