Hacking Accidentally Upgraded Switch to 9 bc of Smash Update, and now hekate won't "launch"

ultimatehackr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected hekate 5.0.1 after upgrading my switch accidentally to 9 bc of smash update, and now it own't let me press launch. IT gives me error code: 2002-2634 (0x149402)

Any thing I can do? I did back everything up, just not sure how/ what to do with it.
Thanks!

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected hekate 5.0.1 after upgrading my switch accidentally to 9 bc of smash update, and now it own't let me press launch. IT gives me error code: 2002-2634 (0x149402)

Any thing I can do? I did back everything up, just not sure how/ what to do with it.
Thanks!
Your fine upgrade to the newest release of atmosphere, be more careful in the future or you mind end up without a switch for months waiting for a problem to be fixed.

Reactions: ultimatehackr

ultimatehackr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your fine upgrade to the newest release of atmosphere, be more careful in the future or you mind end up without a switch for months waiting for a problem to be fixed.

Awesome, so to upgrade, I just replace the atmosphere folder, then inject the payload, and then Install into EMU sd or whatever? Or do I have to uninstall something first?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: