Hekate Won’t Boot After Update

skydancer93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put the new Hekate and Atmosphere on my Switch and upgraded the EmuNAND to the newest firmware. Was working fine.

Wanted to dump some missing updates from my stock SysNAND. Needed to update in order to do so, so I did a system update.

Now, I can’t boot into Hekate, it will only boot into stock firmware, and the blinking light stays on or it blinks.

No matter what I do, I can’t boot into Hekate with microSD or not.

On 16.1.0

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I put the new Hekate and Atmosphere on my Switch and upgraded the EmuNAND to the newest firmware. Was working fine.

Wanted to dump some missing updates from my stock SysNAND. Needed to update in order to do so, so I did a system update.

Now, I can’t boot into Hekate, it will only boot into stock firmware, and the blinking light stays on or it blinks.

On 16.1.0
Can you inject the payload on your PC fine?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On 16.1.0

What your setup like? RCM/Unpatch? Modchip ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol