Hacking Accidentally updated Wii U 5.5.2

geohunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi complete noob here, I really didn't know where to start in these forums so I decided to start my own thread to get some help. Basically I bought my Wii U second hand a month ago before the update and it was already modified to use the web exploit to access the Homebrew Launcher. Obviously I failed to put a DNS block and my Wii U got updated. All I am interested in is to be able to access and play my backups on the SD card like before. Is there still hope? I've heard about Haxchi but I am lost. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi complete noob here, I really didn't know where to start in these forums so I decided to start my own thread to get some help. Basically I bought my Wii U second hand a month ago before the update and it was already modified to use the web exploit to access the Homebrew Launcher. Obviously I failed to put a DNS block and my Wii U got updated. All I am interested in is to be able to access and play my backups on the SD card like before. Is there still hope? I've heard about Haxchi but I am lost. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Perfect timing. The exploit just came out. Have fun!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the noob guide has instructions for 5.5.2. Read through it. It will educate you on HaxChi and CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1