Hacking About the DSTWO

The Masked Aveng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just been talking to a person in China who knows a lot about the hardware and soft ware about the DSTWO and I am sad to say that the GBA and the SFC plugins will not get much better than what they are now because of hardware constraints I thought you would like to now

ph34r.gif

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a couple of DSTWO Flash cards and they should be here tomorrow I bought them for playing GBA and SNES games on the DSi XL and with the hope that the SC teem would fix the problems with the emulators and now I found out that is not likely to happen, what a bummer I should have stayed with the PSP
For sale two DSTWO

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
RedBaron said:
I just bought a couple of DSTWO Flash cards and they should be here tomorrow I bought them for playing GBA and SNES games on the DSi XL and with the hope that the SC teem would fix the problems with the emulators and now I found out that is not likely to happen, what a bummer I should have stayed with the PSP
For sale two DSTWO
I'll bet you did.

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
RedBaron said:
For sale two DSTWO
I'll bet you did.
Every thing I said is true except it didn't turn up to day I am still waiting, bummer
unsure.gif

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
RedBaron said:
Livin in a box said:
RedBaron said:
For sale two DSTWO
I'll bet you did.
Every thing I said is true except it didn't turn up to day I am still waiting, bummer
unsure.gif
why the heck are you always buying and selling dstwos
you buy a dstwo
then u dont like something about it and sell it
then u buy it again and then sell it

pick a side

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
drag24 said:
That's a bummer. What I'd like to see then is the development of less demanding emulators that can work really well with the DSTWO hardware. If that's not done the only thing that the DSTWO will be able to do well is play ds games and there's a lot less expensive options for that.

Someone doesn't have a sense of troll humour.

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
RedBaron said:
Livin in a box said:
RedBaron said:
For sale two DSTWO
I'll bet you did.
unsure.gif
why the heck are you always buying and selling dstwos
you buy a dstwo
then u dont like something about it and sell it
then u buy it again and then sell it

pick a side
Lets put it this way, it's has been a big effort to get the DSTWO that I ordered I don’t think I will be selling them because it is to hard to replace, if they ever turn up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a