Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

PrestoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went back and cleaned up the bottom animation a bit. Also, the examples should be in sync, now (or try this: http://imgur.com/a/gXuHX):

Kssyzmg.gif

irlMYXl.gif

I hacked this up a bit to use with Luma.
pbzzJwR.gif

EdX3Yjy.gif

Attachments

• anim.zip
    593.2 KB · Views: 332
Last edited by PrestoX,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Hey i finally got luma fully installed, I really like that Luma Animation that looks like new 3ds font. I was wonder what the difference is between buttoned and unbuttoned? Does it mean that unbutton will stark automatically and buttoned only starts when you hold a button?

Slowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i finally got luma fully installed, I really like that Luma Animation that looks like new 3ds font. I was wonder what the difference is between buttoned and unbuttoned? Does it mean that unbutton will stark automatically and buttoned only starts when you hold a button?
If you're talking about mine, the buttoned version just shows the payloads and their corresponding buttons. Unbuttoned is just that minus the button info. There should be a preview of them both somewhere around here.

D

Deleted User

If you're talking about mine, the buttoned version just shows the payloads and their corresponding buttons. Unbuttoned is just that minus the button info. There should be a preview of them both somewhere around here.
Oh Okay, i over thought that lol :) So I have luma and I want to use this. it says I need python. I dont't want python. Any other ways?

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh Okay, i over thought that lol :) So I have luma and I want to use this. it says I need python. I dont't want python. Any other ways?

Python is to create animations I suppose? But you want to use that animations no? Only drag the anim file to the folder /anim/0/

And change the path for luma.

D

Diagamma

To bring things back to animations:

This worked, thanks! Also, I think my original source wasn't compressed enough and I was getting anim files that were too big. After using a smaller source and converting at 20fps with a 30fps config, its a lot smoother now.

Sorry for the long delay, here are the new and improved animations (now with 16% less length):

Buttoned: https://mega.nz/#!JZAQSQTA!Xx3ICsMwGX-tNvk54hsJGXnqZa9-v8J2xg5i6xYAJoI
Unbuttoned: https://mega.nz/#!8dRlVZgL!4CXPPh5-xY88rTn7wMVIelhKJFSndW2vKYMxM0BWaOM

0I5Ln00.gif
Hi, could you please provide the project file of this animation (for whatever software you used to create it) so we could change the buttons/text? ^^'

EyePie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, me and my friend decided to give it a go and make our own animations for bootanim9.
The original files can be viewed here and here. (Thought it would be better to share the original source rather than a gif)
The two animations can be downloaded here. (Too large to attach)

(My apologies if this post is not up to par, I don't post much here and I'm sure it shows.)

Reactions: Wolfvak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto