Hacking [A9LH] Aureinand how do I load decrypt9 and restore nand to before I had a9lh?

Manuel9181

GBAtemp Prosecutor
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need to be on 9.0-9.2 fw (sysNand or EmuNand doesn't matter), and from there proceed launching HBL for example via browserhax.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Bit more info?
- Do you autoboot into emunand or sysnand with A9LH AuReiNand?

There are few options:
- Get Decrypt9_A9LH version and put it on your sd togheter with your sysnand backup from before A9LH, then just bootup and it should autoboot into Decrypt9 menu from where you can restore your sysnand backup
(Most easy option)
- If you autoboot sysnand, Get normal Decrypt9WIP on your SD and boot into emunand with firmware90.bin, then go into HBL with your entrypoiny of choice and launch Decrypt9
- If you autoboot into emunand, Get normal Decrypt9WIP on your SD and boot into sysnand with firmware90.bin, then go into HBL with your entrypoiny of choice and launch Decrypt9

Last edited by DjoeN,

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit more info?
- Do you autoboot into emunand or sysnand with A9LH AuReiNand?

There are few options:
- Get Decrypt9_A9LH version and put it on your sd togheter with your sysnand backup from before A9LH, then just bootup and it should autoboot into Decrypt9 menu from where you can restore your sysnand backup
(Most easy option)
- If you autoboot sysnand, Get normal Decrypt9WIP on your SD and boot into emunand with firmware90.bin, then go into HBL with your entrypoiny of choice and launch Decrypt9
- If you autoboot into emunand, Get normal Decrypt9WIP on your SD and boot into sysnand with firmware90.bin, then go into HBL with your entrypoiny of choice and launch Decrypt9
I foloowed this and it worked thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I dread the price point.