How do I use the Rosalina Menu with Ambassador Program Games?

ArmedBlue8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently hacked my New 2DS XL and one of the first games I downloaded was Metroid Fusion. However, when I tried to open the Rosalina Menu while I was playing it, nothing happened. How do I fix this? Also, I was wondering if I could use the Rosalina Menu to create and load Restore Points since Metroid Fusion doesn't naturally support them for some reason.

Rednorka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
Luma3DS doesn't work with GBA Ambassador games. When you play a GBA Ambassador game (or a DS game) the 3DS goes into a separate (hardware?) mode and CFW stuff including the menu can't be used during it.

If you want save states/restore points or have Rosalina menu for some reason, use an emulator instead: mGBA works fine.

ArmedBlue8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma3DS doesn't work with GBA Ambassador games. When you play a GBA Ambassador game (or a DS game) the 3DS goes into a separate (hardware?) mode and CFW stuff including the menu can't be used during it.

If you want save states/restore points or have Rosalina menu for some reason, use an emulator instead: mGBA works fine.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the swift reply!

Reactions: Rednorka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4