Rosalina menu not opening

Kripi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I haven't touched my 3ds in a while (like 3 months) and I recently found it and updated it to luma 12 and to version 11.17. I tried to follow the tutorial for the kartdlphax for a firend but I found that i couldn't open the rosalina menu. I know for sure that I could open the menu before but i used another config.bin of the luma folder because the L shoulder wasn't working. But for any reason now I can't open the rosalina menu.

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I haven't touched my 3ds in a while (like 3 months) and I recently found it and updated it to luma 12 and to version 11.17. I tried to follow the tutorial for the kartdlphax for a firend but I found that i couldn't open the rosalina menu. I know for sure that I could open the menu before but i used another config.bin of the luma folder because the L shoulder wasn't working. But for any reason now I can't open the rosalina menu.

Hi, so as of Luma 11.0 a config.ini file is used instead. Its in the same location, its just a plain text file now. You most likely just need to change the button combo again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over