Naendow

Brick-Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there :)

My friend installed A9LH and use AuReiNand. Everything works fine except for the friend list. It just stucks at the loading screen. :(
How can he fix this?

Thx for all helpful answers :)

Last edited by Naendow,

opa334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe you somehow corrupted your friend list applet, get 3DNUS and grab 0004003000009F02 v6144 (http://prntscr.com/atv206) (Only if you got an european 3ds, but you should according to your flag ;) ) Install it to NAND via FBI and press A when it asks you to overwrite.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hello there :)

My friend installed A9LH and use AuReiNand. Everything works fine except for the friend list. It just stucks at the loading screen. :(
How can he fix this?

Thx for all helpful answers :)
Just wait for a while, that happened to me only once. It took like 5 minutes but it loaded eventually.

Reactions: Naendow

ExcaliburAmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Maybe you somehow corrupted your friend list applet, get 3DNUS and grab 0004003000009F02 v6144 (http://prntscr.com/atv206) (Only if you got an european 3ds, but you should according to your flag ;) ) Install it to NAND via FBI and press A when it asks you to overwrite.
Hey opa,i'm facing the same problem and see instead of taking too long to load,it freezes and it doesn't load at all,can this solve my problem ?

ExcaliburAmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
dude this thread is a year old, switch to b9s and luma, necrobumping doesn't help.
I already switched to b9s and luma,thing is i got banned from online,unbanned myself but for some reason everytime i try to access my friend list it freezes,meanwhile everyone else who unbanned themselves have everything working just fine

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already switched to b9s and luma,thing is i got banned from online,unbanned myself but for some reason everytime i try to access my friend list it freezes,meanwhile everyone else who unbanned themselves have everything working just fine
use tinyformat to get rid of your fc else you'll be probably banned again, else I've heard that Rosalina seems to cause some friendlist bugs sometimes

ExcaliburAmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
problem is this happened at the worst time in the worst way,where just when i was figuring out how to fix it my 32 gb sd card's write protection lock fell out and now i can't use it on my 3ds at all,and If you want to know I unbanned myself I used the public localfriendcode seed b method,it worked but in a weird way where it made my friend list freeze and I could access online on Smash Bros (the only game i tested it on) but not meet anybody when I'd try to have a For Glory match (didn't try for fun but most likely wouldn't have worked either)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

edited a few mistakes there^

Last edited by ExcaliburAmi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.