[A9LH / AuReiNand] Friend List crashes

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Naendow, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Naendow
    OP

Naendow Brick-Master

Jan 4, 2016
    Germany
    Hello there :)

My friend installed A9LH and use AuReiNand. Everything works fine except for the friend list. It just stucks at the loading screen. :(
    How can he fix this?

Thx for all helpful answers :)

Last edited by Naendow, Apr 18, 2016
  2. opa334

opa334 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Maybe you somehow corrupted your friend list applet, get 3DNUS and grab 0004003000009F02 v6144 (http://prntscr.com/atv206) (Only if you got an european 3ds, but you should according to your flag ;) ) Install it to NAND via FBI and press A when it asks you to overwrite.

3. astronautlevel

astronautlevel The Young Descendent of Tepes

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    That Nightly Siteā„¢
    Just wait for a while, that happened to me only once. It took like 5 minutes but it loaded eventually.

Naendow likes this.
  4. Naendow
    OP

Naendow Brick-Master

Jan 4, 2016
    Germany
    Yaaas, it worked. Thank you astronautlevel :)

Last edited by Naendow, Apr 18, 2016
    astronautlevel likes this.
  5. opa334

opa334 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 3, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Nvm then :)

Last edited by opa334, Apr 18, 2016
  6. ExcaliburAmi

ExcaliburAmi Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2017
    Macau
    Hey opa,i'm facing the same problem and see instead of taking too long to load,it freezes and it doesn't load at all,can this solve my problem ?

7. addi33

addi33 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Gambia, The
    dude this thread is a year old, switch to b9s and luma, necrobumping doesn't help.

8. ExcaliburAmi

ExcaliburAmi Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2017
    Macau
    I already switched to b9s and luma,thing is i got banned from online,unbanned myself but for some reason everytime i try to access my friend list it freezes,meanwhile everyone else who unbanned themselves have everything working just fine

9. addi33

addi33 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2016
    Gambia, The
    use tinyformat to get rid of your fc else you'll be probably banned again, else I've heard that Rosalina seems to cause some friendlist bugs sometimes

10. ExcaliburAmi

ExcaliburAmi Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2017
    Macau
    problem is this happened at the worst time in the worst way,where just when i was figuring out how to fix it my 32 gb sd card's write protection lock fell out and now i can't use it on my 3ds at all,and If you want to know I unbanned myself I used the public localfriendcode seed b method,it worked but in a weird way where it made my friend list freeze and I could access online on Smash Bros (the only game i tested it on) but not meet anybody when I'd try to have a For Glory match (didn't try for fun but most likely wouldn't have worked either)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

edited a few mistakes there^

Last edited by ExcaliburAmi, Jun 7, 2017