Hacking A simple GUI for FunKiiU "FunKii-UI"

kabaneri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
strange that the game doesn't work, maybe it is special? weird.
Rrsrtsrsrsrst (lol)/ i dont know, its my carma, i try to do a new title.tik with magia.py, and i done after that, sucessfully or not.

Enviado de meu S480 usando Tapatalk

David Rico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Very good work and congratulations :D
I will make some tests :3
I have a question, Is the database based on the eShop games or in "that tikets site"?
xD "That tikets site", I can't stop laughing with that xD

dojafoja

life elevated
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Very good work and congratulations :D
I will make some tests :3
I have a question, Is the database based on the eShop games or in "that tikets site"?
xD "That tikets site", I can't stop laughing with that xD
The selection box is pulling the wrong region in the GUI. I know what's wrong I just need to wait until I'm home to fix it

Reactions: David Rico

kabaneri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
strange that the game doesn't work, maybe it is special? weird.
A friend have sucess in the instalation and send me he tik, im installing right now.
Tks everybody for your time.
If Simeone need the tik US, pleasw ask in private ;)

Enviado de meu S480 usando Tapatalk

tomazzzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so NOW I've got it fully working in python 2 AND python 3 again. Including the app updating feature. Sorry about all the mishap there. I've got a couple users who aren't loading logo.gif properly. If anyone is having this issue please download this file here http://www.mediafire.com/file/vj7c0hp2hkfovpb/findfile.py, put it in the same directory as FunKiiU and the logo.gif file and run findfile.py. PM me the output and what OS, python version, and if you are by chance maybe running in a root shell?

EDIT: SHIT!!! I UPLOADED THE WRONG FILE TO GITHUB UGHHHHHH FML RE UPLOADING NOW TO V.2.0.5

EDIT: I pushed the right files to github and all appears fine in v2.0.6 I need to get better sleep I swear

Yes working now thanks !!

Anyone got it working on macosx ???

Fabbbrrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great tool!

Just using it for the first time and noticed a few things that would be really nice to have/add in the future:

- Sort the title list correctly. Some games are all caps, some are not... that causes the list to be sorted a bit weird.
- Store the current selection to a file. This is because sometimes the app crashes and I have selected SEVERAL games :(
- Filter titles by region... seems to be easy as every title name has the region in the same format USA, EUR, etc.

I have sent a Pull request to add this:
- Add the title name to the download list. I'd rather prefer the name than the id if it is easier than creating a table with two columns instead of a list. Keep in mind this is my first attempt to write python so please comment or change anything you like!

Also, I got this error when downloading 10 games, see attached file.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by Fabbbrrr,

dojafoja

life elevated
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Great tool!

Just using it for the first time and noticed a few things that would be really nice to have/add in the future:

- Sort the title list correctly. Some games are all caps, some are not... that causes the list to be sorted a bit weird.
- Store the current selection to a file. This is because sometimes the app crashes and I have selected SEVERAL games :(
- Filter titles by region... seems to be easy as every title name has the region in the same format USA, EUR, etc.

I have sent a Pull request to add this:
- Add the title name to the download list. I'd rather prefer the name than the id if it is easier than creating a table with two columns instead of a list. Keep in mind this is my first attempt to write python so please comment or change anything you like!

Also, I got this error when downloading 10 games, see attached file.
Than you. I will condider all of these things you listed. I wanted to implement a filter by region as well, not too hard at all. On your second suggestion do yo mean like an external file that would mirror the download list? Allow for something basically like an import list from external file?
I could add a button to save the download list to a file and a button to import list from file.

You've probably noticed that the dropdown selection menu isn't getting the rigth region when you click add to list. In fact ALL regions of the same game will produce the same title id. I have it fixed now and will upload to github soon.

Thank you for your contribution to the github, I will probably add this. I was up in the air on how to display the list. I went with title id because I thought it might help be certain which title id was in question in case of an incident like what ACTUALLY happened and I was not correctly parsing my data set for region as well. I was only checking if the name matched and that doesn't work obviously because different region games have the same name lol.

About the error, I'm not exactly sure but that usually only happens if the program crashes or closes I think. Once you are downloading, it has nothing to do with my code anymore as its passed to FunKiiU and handled by their code.

Last edited by dojafoja,

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not working by me.
My System:
Win10,Python 3.5.2(64bit) Funkii U 2.2,Funkii UI 2.06

Now parsing titlekeys.json
No titlekeys.json file was found. The selection box will be empty
Checking for program updates, this might take a second or two.......

Correct key site, now saving...
done saving, you are good to go!
FunKiiU 2.2 by cearp and the cerea1killer

Downloading/updating data from **********
Could not download file...

*Attempt 2 of 3

*Attempt 3 of 3

ERROR: Could not download data file... Exiting.

dojafoja

life elevated
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not working by me.
My System:
Win10,Python 3.5.2(64bit) Funkii U 2.2,Funkii UI 2.06

Now parsing titlekeys.json
No titlekeys.json file was found. The selection box will be empty
Checking for program updates, this might take a second or two.......

Correct key site, now saving...
done saving, you are good to go!
FunKiiU 2.2 by cearp and the cerea1killer

Downloading/updating data from **********

*Attempt 2 of 3

*Attempt 3 of 3

ERROR: Could not download data file... Exiting.
The GUI is working fine but FunKiiU can not download files. I have a modified version of FunKiiU that will help troubleshoot your problem. @loler55 had a similar issue and it was ssl verification failure. I modified FunKiiU to disable ssl verification for him and it worked fine. Give me some time and I can help you out or see if loler55 will send you the modified version until I can get to my pc.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The GUI is working fine but FunKiiU can not download files. I have a modified version of FunKiiU that will help troubleshoot your problem. @loler55 had a similar issue and it was ssl verification failure. I modified FunKiiU to disable ssl verification for him and it worked fine. Give me some time and I can help you out or see if loler55 will send you the modified version until I can get to my pc.

he got it from me problem solved
Thx for this,now it works,but without SSL?A little bit danger...

Bye

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's why it's not in the official source. I don't 100% agree with disabling ssl verification but until it can be fixed this works.
@cearp
URLError: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:645)>
2german users same problem ..
other internetproviders
other routers
its a routerproblem (fritzbox 7490 and Vodafone easy.box) or a problem from the Internet Provider (O2 and Vodafone)

alternative computers running in the same problem....

Last edited by loler55,

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this program can be used to grab all of the Hyrule Warriors DLC characters, for example?

dojafoja

life elevated
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
NEW VERSION 2.0.7
DROPDOWN SELECTION MENU IS FINALLY WORKING PROPERLY
and getting the right title id for the region selected.
Added ability to filter selection menu by region
Changed download list to display the game name instead of the title id.

Update from within the GUI in the updates tab (This feature was broken in some versions with python 3) so if it fails......

You can always get the latest release from here as well https://github.com/dojafoja/FunKii-UI/releases/latest

Reactions: noctis90210

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
is this problem/fix applicable to just your UI, or the base FunKiiU too?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Its in the base, FunKiiU. Two German users so far with ssl verification errors. All I did was disable the verification in your script.
ok, so how can i do that in mine, so you don't have to?
and maybe german networks some some issue with ssl? ha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...