A Rant To Nintendo Fans Who cares less about Advancing

KasaiWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup because getting told "your mom" every five seconds in a game is pure terrible. Also yeah Smash and Mario Kart aren't perfect but at least they are good games and FYI I still like Nintendo because they aren't total DLC whores. I mean you can buy Mewtwo as DLC but it's not essential to the game and you can also vote for a DLC character, how awesome is that? They don't do the whole on disk DLC (Capcom) or Story tied to DLC (Destiny).

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Stopped reading at "Listen Idiots"
Reading comments i can see you're complaining about online, well, fresh news, some people doesn't care AT ALL about online games, and i'm included.
That's why i want to get my hands on "The Mandate" :yaysp:

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
1. Voice chat - agreed.

2. Lack of content - Well, you can't expect 3rd party publishers to release their games on a console that no one buys their games. Nintendo's releasing more content for Smash and Kart so that's something, at least.

3. Instant messaging notifications - agreed.

4. No invite system - agreed.

I think you know well enough what you were getting into, unless you bought the Wii U at launch where Nintendo made tons of promises to give a "hardcore gamer" experience.

Yup because getting told "your mom" every five seconds in a game is pure terrible. Also yeah Smash and Mario Kart aren't perfect but at least they are good games and FYI I still like Nintendo because they aren't total DLC whores. I mean you can buy Mewtwo as DLC but it's not essential to the game and you can also vote for a DLC character, how awesome is that? They don't do the whole on disk DLC (Capcom) or Story tied to DLC (Destiny).

Yeah, like Nintendo's totally NOT doing the other type of DLC (Disc Locked Content) at all.

May thy Nintendo always get a free pass for everything they do.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't care at all about no voice chat, i hate voice chat except when i was raiding in World of Warcraft years ago

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If you're gonna bitch about the system so much. Why did you even buy it?
He might've bought it recently.

Then again, he should send an email to NoA about his complains to make them aware of it and sure they may not do anything about it but getting a response from NoA is always good.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He might've bought it recently.

Then again, he should send an email to NoA about his complains to make them aware of it and sure they may not do anything about it but getting a response from NoA is always good.
If he bought it recently he should of known about it, buyer beware as they say

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see your concerns and I agree that stuff should be in the wiiu and it is stupid it is not and there are other things you missed like its weak specs,lack of 3rd party,lack of non gaming stuff and so on.

My issue was never really with your beliefs of the wiiu, they were with how you presented them.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see what your saying but this is what you not understanding, but Those has nothing to do with the consumers needs.
Nintendo should have been on the ball with this system. Nintendo had experience with the wii online back in 06 and knew how it was, they have 5 years
to improve a simple invite feature/ voice chat. Then you tell me they can't do it because weak specs? Hell that mean they didn't care anyways

Please about the 3rd party, its Nintendo fault they should have promoted the system better. Hell some people I knew didn't even knew the wii u was out
or smash brothers game lol I'm serious.

Lack of content- are forgetting how many Gig's the disk has? Smash bros meelee had more to offer in my opinion, i'm not saying they need to add
a whole bunch of stuff, they just need to improve on what they have, Slightly advance it more

Now im not a graphics whore I don't care but smash bros melee graphics is wayyyy more detailed

images

Again melee and brawl is more detailed than wii u models, again it don't bother me but could they have done better yes.

The games does lack content please give me a good excuse that it dont?
Details is in the eye of the beholder but I agree and Nintendo fucked by trying to weaken the wiiu port for the 3ds to be the same

As for specs I was wrong as I thought you meant it had great specs. I see what you mean about the Wii but even then it was behind in WiFi play to the ps3. It really has no excuses for the lack of features.

3rd party. A lot of it is its arm and not x86 which makes programming harder and the much weaker specs compared to Sony and ms.

Lack of content. Agree but Nintendo doesn't feel it needs to add content as it takes money although I find that it should add more. As for the smash reread the other part in this post.

Graphics. Wiiu is the best version of smash in graphics but its just the improved GPU,HD, and HDMI that helps but I do agree they haven't been as creative as with the Wii's graphics (like okami or mad world)

Ultimately I agree with you but for me personally I still love the wiiu way more than the ps4 or even the original Wii but that is just my opinion

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol Im scared how zelda Wii u will be like now, nintendo is trying with mario maker thats really creative
Zelda wiiu should be great and promises to be large and that is very good as long as they have learned about their mistakes they made before in skyward sword.

Mario Maker is neat but still isn't that special although I will get a copy most likely

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a Nintendo fan I didn't recently buy the system, Even as a fan we must call them out Its 2015...

They did this back in the day, they was late on moving to Cds, Graphics, Now online features ????

Why did I even bother asking? :rolleyes:

Graphics aren't everything, I wish people stopped believing that BS. CDs were not used due to piracy concerns, but graphics didn't help them with the Gamecube, now did it.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still didn't get the message lol The point I was making is that they are always behind, I was making a pattern maybe their will be a same result with the NX
if it is an console
They have been behind
N64 lacked disc
NGC wasn't DVD based
Wii had awful specs
Wiiu mostly same as Wii

But that is largely Nintendo's mo in that they really not caring about specs or feature but rather about their games. Personally it hurts them a whole lot as it alienates players and designers

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't forget lazy 1st part Gamez and delayz
By copy-paste exclusives I meant first-party since we've already established that third-party abandoned ship. Delays are a big issue though, however they affect all platforms. The difference here is that when a system is on first-party CPR any delay gets you closer to flatlining. ;O;

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By copy-paste exclusives I meant first-party since we've already established that third-party abandoned ship. Delays are a big issue though, however they affect all platforms. The difference here is that when a system is on first-party CPR any delay gets you closer to flatlining. ;O;

Yeah but there are sadly even more stuff that screws them like awful PR, no advertising, awful launch and others.
Nintendo makes good game but its management is the worst in the biz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1