Hacking A quick question

~Russ~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about buying an M3 DS Real, but I have a quick question first and am hoping somebody could answer it.

One of the reasons I want the M3 is because of the slot 2 add one pack. However it is designed to fit the DS Lite, and I have an original DS. Is there anywhere I could buy a version that has a GBA expansion pack that will fit into a normal DS?

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do what I've done - take a screwdriver, take out the screw, yank off the case and stick it in your DS.
If you want to take it out, you'll need a paperclip.

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I received my M3 Real Perfect Pack, there was a special replacement case for the DS Phat included.
Just have to remove the PCB from the orginal DS Lite case and put it into the DS Phat one.
I think it was not contained in the first M3 Real Perfact Pack (as described on the GBATemp review for example).
And when I bought it, the shop called then bundle : M3 Real Perfact Pack V2
The content was like that :
ext_06.JPG

You can notice the DS Phat replacement case at the left on the top of the picture.
I bought it in France (metashop) and it was delivered from UK, I don't know for other countries, you can ask the merchant where you want to buy.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I got those replacements from my dear friend Densetsu3000, and they are great, especially if you have a white NDS, and you want to fit expansion with the NDS color..(I'm talking about NDS Lite)

And although 11gardir has good advice, and it works (many people are doing just that, removing the casing completely, I wouldn't recommend it, because it leaves your expansion unprotected and prone to damaging..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.