A Quick Hand With GBAEMU4DS emulator *HELP NEED PLZ*

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Rumpzy, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Rumpzy
    OP

Rumpzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2015
    Hi, Lets start with the flashcart i have.... Its a R4 i V1.4, i seen a lot of people ask what stuff do they have on the card i have a gold cloud with the v1.4 on, have the website "www.r4i-sdhc.com". i'm guessing it not a fake !? need any more info just ask.

I wanted to play Pokemon fire red so i downloaded the GBAEMU4DS emulator it loads up fine and the game starts get to the intro asks if i'm a boy or girl then i go to type my name press start then the top screen goes black and freezes but i still the a CMD looking thing at the bottom. Before the game starts it says Warning: you try to run gbaemu DS on DEMON IO Library gbaemu may not work. When the game starts up it does say the 1m sub circuit board is not installed. after this the game starts the intro i get to put my name in and then the screen freeze black. don't know if any of this helps?

Things i have tried....
    1. Different Pokemon red file.
    2. Because of googling demon IO library error was told to trick the library or Change file paths using YSMENU or something like that was very confusing tried following guide's but out dated so no links worked.
    3. Downloaded YSMENU the only way i could normally and tried to run the emu of that but didn't work.

Thanks for taking your time to read this hope you can help :)
    be waiting for a reply hopefully.

2. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    It's incomplete due to its great complexity. Very few games run properly.
    We can only hope someone continues its development someday.

3. raystriker

raystriker Alpha PC Builder

Dec 28, 2011
    India
    Bloomington
    Make sure you're using the rom to the specific version--> Pokemon FireRed (U) [f1]
    It works well AFAIR