Hacking A question regarding Wood R4

GeezusKhryst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm kinda new to the DS hacking scene. I have a 3DS XL but Nintendo does not support my country. Nintendo doesn't release any games or consoles here. So I can play 3ds games by changing the region and buying eshop codes and downloading games. But I can't find any ds games here. This is the reason why i have bought a used ds and r4 card. I have a DS Lite and a R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) card. I have installed Wood R4 v1.62 on it and I can play games on it.
I've heard that some games have anti-piracy measures. I want to play chrono trigger, pokemon HGSS, Black/White, Dragon quest games, etc but they all have anti-piracy measures. I've heard that some flashcarts have updated their firmwares so that the roms dont require AP Patches. My question is - Does Wood R4 v1.62 requires AP Patches on roms like chrono trigger and pokemon black/white or does it patches the roms on its own?
Help a brother out. Thanks in advance ^_^

GeezusKhryst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Update- I started Chrono Trigger and I played it till the girl teleports somewhere and the Player goes after her in the portal. I know that there is this ap measure that the portal never stops and is infinite. But my character teleported to a jungle/forest area. The game didn't freeze or lock up. Should I assume the flashcart fixes the ap measure?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one