Hacking A question about gaming on an M3

SkemoKyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, So I recently got my M3 Cartridge and I think it's supurb,
Most of the games I have downloaded work absolutely flawlessly...except for one group of games.
You probably know what it is, It's the pokemon series.
It's a question about the whole famous saving issue due to the Anti-Piracy thing Nintendo are doing.
Now, is there any way of getting around it yet?
If so please tell me how to get around it as it is bugging the hell out of me..
Thank you
-Kyle

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which ones don't work for you?

Pokemon Platinum with the other two in that gen, all Pokemon Rangers and Pokemon Mystery Dungeons work perfectly.

I think Pokemon HeartGold And SoulSilver were fixed as well, so the only problematic ones are Pkmn Black and White, for which you have to use a patch.

Did you download the latest firmware? 4.8 or 4.9

SkemoKyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's HeartGold/SoulSiver.
Even though my Cart is European, does that matter that the roms are American (U)?
I don't quite know how to check firmware.. but would you send me a link to the latest firmware download and help me out?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't matter, flashcarts are region-free. Use the link zizer gave you, and try it with that one
smile.gif

And don't forget to backup your saves before doing the update (just drag the system folder and click replace/merge on the root of your cart and say yes to all overwrites).

And when a game loads, you see on the upper screen the version you're using - ie. it says "loading, 4.9c" and that's the version you have. Plus it also has your version at the top of the lower screen when the the flashcart boots up and performs the diskcheck, unless you've disabled it.

SkemoKyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the advice, my M3 is working so much better now, half of the other games I downloaded work now too!
So thanks for the link, and thanks for all the help!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection