A new change in all our lifes...

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure such a great and intelegent member can help us all.. LET'S ALL GIVE IT UP TO OUR NEWIST MEMBER..

ITCHY BALLS!

3zbajkh.jpg

HE IS OUR SAVIOUR!
wacko.gif

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a slightly diffirn't version I made up, before I saw that gif.

"When a cat falls, it always lands on its feet. And when a piece of toast is dropped, it always lands with the jelly side down. Scientist Relys has proposed that we strap large slabs of jellied toast to the backs of large cats. The two opposing forces (toast and cats) would cause each cat-toast combination to hover, spinning inches above the ground. We could build a high-speed electric train that would float on thousands of these cat-toast devices."

-From "Science Today"

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"When a cat falls, it always lands on its feet. And when a piece of toast is dropped, it always lands with the jelly side down. Scientist Relys has proposed that we strap large slabs of jellied toast to the backs of large cats. The two opposing forces (toast and cats) would cause each cat-toast combination to hover, spinning inches above the ground. We could build a high-speed electric train that would float on thousands of these cat-toast devices."

-From "Science Today"
My esteemed colleague, I must object to this gross oversimplification. Your explanation could satisfy grade schoolers, but this is a sofisticated group, and I insist on a more detailed elaboration.

While a cat will always land on its feet, the probability of a toast falling down spread-down isn't absolute. It is directly proportionate to the price of the carpet, and inversely proportionate to the possibility of the spread being washed out of it. Butter, jelly, even peanut butter, all awe-inspiring carpet-stainers, aren't unwashable enough to ensure the toast to fall down spread-side-down. The most staining/least possibly removed substance known to man is... chicken tikka-masala. In fact, with its stain coefficient, the probability of falling down spread-first is so great, the toast itself becomes immaterial. Anything smeared with tikka masala will fall down spread-first, especially if the carpet is extremely expensive; the probability is 100%. This means you can spread the sauce directly on the cats' backs, and produce the hovering effect.

And the most expensive carpet is a pure white Persian rug.

So the optimal solution to this problem would be a train suspended on cats with their backs smeared with chicken tikka-masala, driving over a rail upholstered with white Persian rug.

Discuss
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk