Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I dont think a release group would have such qualms

Great, thanks for ruining my ongoing assassination of that joke.

But yeah, you're right. If the people behind the those dumps have the right knowledge of the current 3DS scene, I don't think they would mind getting something working for us.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Because unnecessary extra intros are annoying and distracting and prevent the rom from being a clean 1:1 dump. And don't even get me started on long and unskippable cracktros :wtf:

It's an old, unused concept, too. Luckily there are two groups that can dump eShop roms. One will do the right thing, while the other sits and rots.

Reactions: Ericss

darkhalf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having been in an 0ldSk00l groups it saddens me to see it go. It was a form self expression akin to digital graffiti to see who could be more creative. It was fun but the scene was small then. Now gaming is pop culture and piracy is it's own industry. There's no passion. I miss those days.

Respect

Reactions: Idaho

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Cracktros are entertaining in my opinion. It's nice to have an option to skip them, but it'd be silly to let them go completely. They're a pleasant relict of simpler times, gotta love the bleep-bloops and funky visuals.

Reactions: Hiccup and Idaho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: so am i so it makes sense +1