Hacking A music playing program

Icegoten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for a program that is able to play songs but you can still control it like skipping to the next song by pressing the L or R button while the DS is closed.

I have IpodDS and it can skip to the next song when I press R but when that song is finished or I try to skip to the next one it stops working and freezes up my DS.

On Moonshell it only works when the DS is open.

So is there another program that plays music and can skip to the next song when the DS is closed by pressing the L or R button?

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you can customize the buttons through a config file / options in the moonshell program that modify the config file via a GUI... I might be wrong.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So is there another program that plays music and can skip to the next song when the DS is closed by pressing the L or R button?
In Moonshell, with the lid closed hold L and tap R to go to the next song, or hold R and tap L to pause the song. This is done to prevent accidental button presses while the DS is in your pocket. LMP-ng (the iPod clone) also uses this button configuration.

DSOrganize can playback music with L and R controlling forward/back. Only a single button tap is needed even if the lid is closed. You can also disable the shoulder buttons entirely.

Icegoten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In Moonshell, with the lid closed hold L and tap R to go to the next song, or hold R and tap L to pause the song. This is done to prevent accidental button presses while the DS is in your pocket. LMP-ng (the iPod clone) also uses this button configuration.

DSOrganize can playback music with L and R controlling forward/back. Only a single button tap is needed even if the lid is closed. You can also disable the shoulder buttons entirely.
Oh ok thanks
biggrin.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMP uses L and R for volume adjust. B is play and pause, A is next song and Y is previous song and X is back, exactly like the iPod wheel.
With the lid open, yes. With the lid closed, L and R act to pause and advance to the next track. Really, when the lid is open L and R act sorta like Up and Down on autofire. Useful for scrolling through a large list of songs or advancing to a certain part of a long audio track (after pressing Right first to switch from "volume change" mode to "seek track" mode).

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LMP uses L and R for volume adjust. B is play and pause, A is next song and Y is previous song and X is back, exactly like the iPod wheel.

With the lid open, yes. With the lid closed, L and R act to pause and advance to the next track. Really, when the lid is open L and R act sorta like Up and Down on autofire. Useful for scrolling through a large list of songs or advancing to a certain part of a long audio track (after pressing Right first to switch from "volume change" mode to "seek track" mode).

I didn't even know that. Until now, I didn't know why whenever I bumped my pocket my music would just stop. But at least it isn't as sensitive as Moonshell, which pauses like if you just barely touch the buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.