A little love for Nyx Quest

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by GeekyGuy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. GeekyGuy
    OP

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    This game finally hit WiiWare here in the States this morning. I know European audiences have been enjoying it for at least the last week or so, but I really couldn't wait to check it out. Anyway, if you're looking for a reason to dust off your Wii, I highly recommend the game. I've put in a little over an hour with it, and if you like challenge, this game wastes no time giving it to you. A great, little first boss, too. When I finished my first sitting, I was about 1/5 done with the game. If it moves along that same pacing, I guess you could expect five or so hours of play. I paid $10 for it; you may opt to download it off the Interwebs -- I don't know how that all works. Either way, check it out. It's a puzzle platformer set in Greek mythology. It looks pretty good, too, with some impressive lighting and effects.

2. jazvdb

jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    In front of computer...
    Yeah i already have it, PAL region free

3. Retrievil

Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Been playing the PAL region free one for quite a while. It's a fun game. Graphics are a little drab imo, but the game is for sure worth a play through.

4. dinofan01

dinofan01 Misses the old days...

Jul 4, 2008
    United States
    Waiting for the NTSC dump to play. The game looks great.