GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game finally hit WiiWare here in the States this morning. I know European audiences have been enjoying it for at least the last week or so, but I really couldn't wait to check it out. Anyway, if you're looking for a reason to dust off your Wii, I highly recommend the game. I've put in a little over an hour with it, and if you like challenge, this game wastes no time giving it to you. A great, little first boss, too. When I finished my first sitting, I was about 1/5 done with the game. If it moves along that same pacing, I guess you could expect five or so hours of play. I paid $10 for it; you may opt to download it off the Interwebs -- I don't know how that all works. Either way, check it out. It's a puzzle platformer set in Greek mythology. It looks pretty good, too, with some impressive lighting and effects.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been playing the PAL region free one for quite a while. It's a fun game. Graphics are a little drab imo, but the game is for sure worth a play through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH9FyLsfDzw&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=7&pp=8AUB