OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
(9:58:13 PM) Shannon Schalk: have we chatted before??.. 20/ female here ..... you?

(9:58:22 PM) Shannon Schalk: hey! it's been a long time
smile.gif

(10:06:05 PM) Rydian: I know right? I haven't seen you in a whole 9 seconds! I just assumed you were busy for the first half half a second, but for the next two-point-seven I was worried... after that I thought you had abandoned me, so I sulked... but only for 0.032, my friend Dr. Galactix-Cactus showed me the meaning of life, and I got over you... and I dropped all my hatred that very epoch! So anyways I totally got married and had a wife and kids while I was typing this, and it turns out my cholesterol isn't up to snuff and my doctor says I could have a heart attack some time in the next 5 seconds if I'm not careful... so I need you to promise to come to my funeral if I don't make it out of the coma by the time this message travels across the internet to you. It'll be held at 10:11 and 48 seconds.

(10:06:14 PM) Shannon Schalk: i'm 24

(10:06:50 PM) Rydian: I'm 84 seconds by now, and I want you to get off my damn lawn.

(10:06:57 PM) Shannon Schalk: i'm sorry ... i get to be forgetful at times!! how're you?

(10:07:18 PM) Rydian: You think you're forgetful? I can't remember what I ate for breastfast 0.0003 seconds ago!

(10:07:22 PM) Rydian: Oh fuck there goes my heart.

(10:07:30 PM) Shannon Schalk: Just finished taking a bath..long day been kind of busy but i'm feeling a little naughty now! so what's up?? ... want to have some fun?
wink.gif

(10:08:22 PM) Rydian: *beeeeeeeeeeeeep* "Shannon, I'm Dr. Morocco, and... I'm very sorry, but he's flatlined. "

(10:08:33 PM) Shannon Schalk: cc is just to verify age..you'll get in for free through my page!

(10:10:54 PM) Rydian: "Ma'am... I'm afraid you don't understand. As the commercials state, somebody like me should be consulted to determine if he's healthy enough for sexual activity... he'll never be healthy enough. Not anymore."

(10:11:02 PM) Shannon Schalk: wanna touch my body?
wink.gif

(10:11:48 PM) Rydian: "... Dr. Morocco agrees."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc