A Hopeless Lie - My Band (I'm the drummer.)

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just letting all of you know (Some of you already do,) I just wanted to tell you guys about my band considering now we're going through a lot of good things, shows, an up-coming EP, and a possible tour coming up maybe.

You can check us out at http://www.myspace.com/ahopelesslieband (It's going through some changes)
and even look us up on Facebook OR YouTube for some live videos. Yay!

Thanks in advance for your support and such
smile.gif

UPDATE: We've sent our EP to get printed, so hopefully we'll be getting it soon! We're gonna' host an online store, so let me know if you guys are interested! Only 10$, and it'd be great support as well.

You guys are awesome, thanks!

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's post-hardcore. Not necessarily my style even, but I love drumming and they're good friends of mine, plus to be honest I've taken a shine to our songs specifically, I think some of them are super rad.
smile.gif

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, thanks anyways, man. It's not so much "I hope you like it" (although if you do, awesome!) I'm just hoping to have your support.

I've been getting some support from other members, as well as people helping me (trying to find fonts for our album, etc.) So I put GBAtemp in my album thank-you's. (I also put Vaporeon, simply 'cause that's one bad-ass Pokemon.)

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
I've been getting some support from other members, as well as people helping me (trying to find fonts for our album, etc.) So I put GBAtemp in my album thank-you's. (I also put Vaporeon, simply 'cause that's one bad-ass Pokemon.)

Ehh, not really my style. I'm a drummer also, I've posted my band on here and people seemed to like, we are Progressive/Technical/Metalcore. Check us out http://www.myspace.com/dothmetal

And yesh! I put some GBATemp members in the booklet of my bands CD also! Too bad no one from GBATemp ever bought it and found it xD

Oh, and drummer to drummer, save up $600 and get yourself some Axis A Longboards, you won't regret my friend.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah dude I checked you guys out, pretty sweet. I love Metalcore, haha. Pretty soon I'll have my solo project up, which is just me and an acoustic guitar. My first show is Nov. 5th.
tongue.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
You're not by any chance going to pull a NeShn and post a VBR encode of your EP for the Temp are you? Seems a good way to generate some interest. (V0 would be good!
tongue.gif
)

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha this was a while ago, Just to let you know since after months some of you posted, I quit the band in October, and now I play Solo. I'll probably be posting some things soon for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo