Hacking A geood DS Lite touch screen replacement

thrallking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I got a replacement screen and it is not exactly that good. The ribbon was a little wide, but once I took care of that there was no problem. Unfortunately, the ribbeon slipped out of the connector and when I replaced it the connections in the ribbon seem to have broken. Fortunately the exchange policy from the seller means I can return it for a refund (and if they won't let me I will tell paypal and get my money back).

So does anyone know where I can get a better quality one? I would gladly use an official one if I could find it at a good price.

thrallking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but the ribbon on the screen is crap and they are not that responsive. I would rather pay a little more for a better quality screen than hope that the ribbon won't screw up while I am trying to install it.

Ceasama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Bumping this here dead thread because I would also like to know if there are any good quality replacement touch screens floating around online. The ones from dealextreme seem to be pretty hit and miss.

Has anyone bought a replacement touch screen with good response? My DS Lite has touch screen accuracy issues on the right side, but I don't want to go fixing one minor fault only to find significant sensitivity loss.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer