Hacking A few questions regarding The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild

invch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is it too paranoid to think that Nintendo would collect the serial number of every console running BOTW before the release date and perform a massive ban this friday?

just wondering...

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it too paranoid to think that Nintendo would collect the serial number of every console running BOTW before the release date and perform a massive ban this friday?

just wondering...
Very paranoid they can't do that as how do they know people playing it don't legitimately work for magazines/tv/websites doing legitimate reviews of the game also it would be highly illegal to ban anyone who legitimately bought the game early as the shops that sold the game are at fault not the buyer ect

Minasodrom

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

just wondering...
yes, just go offline before you install everything and change the date and they have no way of finding out you played it. and even if, what about the dumb fuck that had his date set to before a game was released and played it, then went online? are they gonna ban him too?

^^ninja'd

Rashka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've tried 6 links on that site and all are down (directory doesn't exist anymore) -.-
Pn somebody??

eteles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys... Trying to play Zelda breath of the wild (WUP installer), but it says I need to update my console to the latest version (5.5.2)... My console is on 5.5.1... Is there a way to play it without having to update the console? Thanks

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello guys... Trying to play Zelda breath of the wild (WUP installer), but it says I need to update my console to the latest version (5.5.2)... My console is on 5.5.1... Is there a way to play it without having to update the console? Thanks
Why people doesn't read?
You don't need a system update, you just need to install the game update, is not on NUS, you have to see in other sites

Reactions: eteles

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I am unable to install the update, WUP installer tells me that the files are wrong or I don't have sign patch. However, I am using the latest version of haxchi
Please can someone confirm the md5 of the 00000015.h3 as I suspect that one is corrupt for me.

Thank you.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah exactly one of the games that is really worth the money imho especially if you want to support these great games :) But at the end everybody will and can just do whatever he wants ;)
I have it preordered. I would never pirate a new Zelda game, because the devs deserve the money. But I sure as hell am gonna play the leak if it means I get the game I've been waiting years for early.

RaikouKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am unable to install the update, WUP installer tells me that the files are wrong or I don't have sign patch. However, I am using the latest version of haxchi
Please can someone confirm the md5 of the 00000015.h3 as I suspect that one is corrupt for me.

Thank you.

You have to run CFW first before using WUP installer to have signature patches on, and then you can install the update.

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you.

1.Run haxchi first while holding B to enable sigpatches.

2. Launch haxchi again without holding any buttons to launch the homebrew launcher.

3. Launch WUP installer.

4. Install the update.

5. Success!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol