Hacking A few questions regarding The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Die you realise that the game seem to run in extendet memory mode? I am used to Pause my games with the home button, Zelda freezes Ehen i do that and needs to reload a little. Btw the loading times are fast er than i expected

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
Die you realise that the game seem to run in extendet memory mode? I am used to Pause my games with the home button, Zelda freezes Ehen i do that and needs to reload a little. Btw the loading times are fast er than i expected

Ah, not surprising. Smash 3DS does similarly on an Old 3DS right?

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You only need to wait when you return no need to reload the game it load a couple of secons after you return

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
1.Run haxchi first while holding B to enable sigpatches.

2. Launch haxchi again without holding any buttons to launch the homebrew launcher.

3. Launch WUP installer.

4. Install the update.

5. Success!

Thank you. However, I am still unable to install the freaking update.

What I did is:
1. Hold B button and without releasing I start Brain training (haxhi)
2. When it boots to HBL, I press home so it quits to MiiMaker
3. Close Mii Maker and lunch Brain training again (haxchi)
4. Go to WUP installfer Gx2 and install to USB.
5. WUP restats and complains about sigpatches.

HAxchi version is 2.5u2
Any help would be appreciated.

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2. When it boots to HBL
That shouldn't happen, it should go straight back to the home menu when holding B on first run. Are you holding B on the gamepad or on a pro controller? Only works for me holding B on the gamepad.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. However, I am still unable to install the freaking update.

What I did is:
2. When it boots to HBL, I press home so it quits to MiiMaker
3. Close Mii Maker and lunch Brain training again (haxchi)
4. Go to WUP installfer Gx2 and install to USB.
5. WUP restats and complains about sigpatches.

HAxchi version is 2.5u2
Any help would be appreciated.

Let's try and tackle this.

1. Start your Wii U.
2. While holding B, launch haxchi.
3. You should now be in WUP Installer MOD (unless this is not on your SD card, in which case, put it on there).
4. Install the update.

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I am pressing B on the gamepad. I only installed Haxchi, no Mocha, nothing else.
Is that enough? any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thanks again

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That shouldn't happen, it should go straight back to the home menu when holding B on first run. Are you holding B on the gamepad or on a pro controller? Only works for me holding B on the gamepad.

Holding B while starting haxchi should bring you to wup installer mod. Holding A should bring you to HBL. Launching Haxchi without any buttons should bring you to a sigpatched sys menu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am pressing B on the gamepad. I only installed Haxchi, no Mocha, nothing else.
Is that enough? any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thanks again

Read my post.

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Holding B while starting haxchi should bring you to wup installer mod. Holding A should bring you to HBL. Launching Haxchi without any buttons should bring you to a sigpatched sys menu.

Read my post.
Something must be wrong here then. If if I start just haxchi without pressing anything it will go to HBL. If i start it pressing B will go to HBL too, and the same pressing A.
I installed HAxchi from Homebre Appl store.
WUP installer GX2 is on the SD card, aslo installed from App Store

Any ideas? Thank you

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something must be wrong here then. If if I start just haxchi without pressing anything it will go to HBL. If i start it pressing B will go to HBL too, and the same pressing A.
I installed HAxchi from Homebre Appl store.
WUP installer GX2 is on the SD card, aslo installed from App Store

Any ideas? Thank you

Take your SD card out and go to a computer. On the SD card you will see a file called haxchi. In that file is a config.txt. Open that up and paste the contents here please. Also, do you know which version of haxchi you are using?

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Read my post.

That's not correct dude. Unless you changed it or downloaded from elsewhere.

From the haxchi thread

Its example config.txt will boot homebrew launcher by default, a fw.img on your sd card when holding A and holding B will send you back into the system menu which will get full signature and region patching and support this ftpiiu-everywhereversion; Haxchi comes with its ownsysnand CFW included.

Reactions: OrGoN3

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I got the defaults wrong. Don't hold A as that'll load fw.img from the SD card. Doing nothing should bring you to the homebrew launcher. Holding B will bring you to the sysmenu (patched). After loading homebrew launcher and whichever installer, you should not be pushed back out to sys menu. If you are, something went wrong. It should stay where it is until you exit, pressing home button. After exiting home brew launcher and it's installed, you can run it by first running haxchi (holding nothing). This will reload sysmenu (but now patched). Now you can play the game.

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Take your SD card out and go to a computer. On the SD card you will see a file called haxchi. In that file is a config.txt. Open that up and paste the contents here please. Also, do you know which version of haxchi you are using?
Where should be the haxchi file located? which path?
What I can see in the SD under /wiiu/apps/haxchi is meta.xml and haxchi.elf with the logo.
I think the version is 2.5.u2
HBL is 1.4

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not correct dude. Unless you changed it or downloaded from elsewhere.

From the haxchi thread

I was looking at an alternative config. The default config that comes with haxchi, holding A boots up using fw.img from the SD card.

Where should be the haxchi file located? which path?
What I can see in the SD under /wiiu/apps/haxchi is meta.xml and haxchi.elf with the logo.
I think the version is 2.5.u2
HBL is 1.4
There should be a haxchi folder aside from the one in apps. look on root.

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I got the defaults wrong. Don't hold A as that'll load fw.img from the SD card. Doing nothing should bring you to the homebrew launcher. Holding B will bring you to the sysmenu (patched). After loading homebrew launcher and whichever installer, you should not be pushed back out to sys menu. If you are, something went wrong. It should stay where it is until you exit, pressing home button. After exiting home brew launcher and it's installed, you can run it by first running haxchi (holding nothing). This will reload sysmenu (but now patched). Now you can play the game.
So what I said several posts ago :P

Reactions: OrGoN3

Pajar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I was looking at an alternative config. The default config that comes with haxchi, holding A boots up using fw.img from the SD card.

There should be a haxchi folder aside from the one in apps. look on root.

On root I have no haxchi folder, just wiiu and install, also i don't have any fw.img file on my sd
:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-FJvRqK0E