A different Ezy 3-in-1 problem

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Kie, Jan 11, 2008.

Jan 11, 2008

A different Ezy 3-in-1 problem by Kie at 2:21 PM (967 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Kie
    OP

Newcomer Kie Member

Australia
    So I got my ezy 3-in-1 expansion pak today and was rather happy. Put it in, made a folder called GBA, made a folder in there called SAVE. Tried to load one of my games up and it said "No slot-2 GBA card found!" so I'm rather unhappy now because I have a M3 Real and was told it would be compatible. Am I doing something terribly wrong to make that message appear or is it compatibilty?

EDIT: And if it helps, my patched Official DS Browser rom (that needs expansion) doesn't detect the pak either.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    You can't use the M3 Real's built in GBA functionality with the 3-in-1, that only works with the M3 GBA expansion or an M3 Perfect. You'll have to use a third party loader for the 3-in-1.

I personally use the 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool.

3. Kie
    OP

Newcomer Kie Member

Australia
    Alright, i know M3 Real has auto-patch, but the rudolph 1.9d doesn't work for some reason. It just loads forever and ever [​IMG]

4. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Put it in the root of the microSD card (i.e. not in any folder), not in the NDS folder with the DS games. The Real's DLDI driver doesn't work if the homebrew app isn't in the root of the memory card.

5. Kie
    OP

Newcomer Kie Member

Australia
    Oh yeah I forgot completely about that since i patched most of my homebrew anyway. Works great now, cheers. Saving works fine too, so I don't know what everyone's problem seems to be [​IMG]

6. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States

my problem is that i have no PC to patch my games [​IMG]