Hacking RELEASE A custom sysmodule for Atmosphere that allows writing to PRODINFO

Sala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That was written for 9.0.0, if you downgrade to 9.0.0 and burned your fuse while you were on 11.0.1, you will run into problem booting, good chance your unit refuse to boot.

I didn't burn fuses in updating to 11.0.1 so downgrade was possible

Writing my experience here
so, I was on 11.0.1 and I downgraded my switch to 9.0.1 (I did almost everything using the homebrew AIO Switch Updater)
Atmosphere didn't help even with the kip linked here
Incognito RCM didn't help either

Migrated to ReiNx 3.0 (latest) , but didn't want to boot because of an error
then I've found a forum with the simple solution
"Solution for Error code 2002-2634 with sysnand firmware 9.0.1"
The only thing that I had to do is removing the Cartridge
After that luckily everything worked great in ReiNX

Hope this may help somebody in trouble

77Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! I have this issue where i boot up hekate, select payloads and select fusee-primary. After that, the sept logo pops up, the atmosphere logo shows up, then it either shuts down or closes. Idk why this happens, I tried deleting the atmosphere files and not putting in the ams_mitm_9.0.0.zip and it worked fine. After I put in the incognito files, it started shutting down again. Any help? I use all latest version of hekate, and latest fusee-primary. All I did was delete the atmosphere folder and re-make it with the same files except the incognito ones and it worked perfectly.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help! I have this issue where i boot up hekate, select payloads and select fusee-primary. After that, the sept logo pops up, the atmosphere logo shows up, then it either shuts down or closes. Idk why this happens, I tried deleting the atmosphere files and not putting in the ams_mitm_9.0.0.zip and it worked fine. After I put in the incognito files, it started shutting down again. Any help? I use all latest version of hekate, and latest fusee-primary. All I did was delete the atmosphere folder and re-make it with the same files except the incognito ones and it worked perfectly.
Just use 90DNS instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: bitches