Gaming 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: nvm, I realized the Memorys option doesnt send you back there, it's only to redo the stupid puzzle. Lame. And after spoiling myself, apprently this isn't a murder mystery game, what the hell >_>

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got the true ending and i gotta say, that entire revelation at the end had and still has me completely lost.

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another thing im really confused about it

who was it that was going around killing people in the sub and knife endings?

Twin989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twin989 said:

in the knife i think it was ace but i cant tell you with the sub ending especially since everyone in the nonary game died including zero

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokefreak2008 said:
Twin989 said:

in the knife i think it was ace but i cant tell you with the sub ending especially since everyone in the nonary game died including zero

If the sub ending had to be logical (though, it's a bad ending so it doesn't, lol) I would assume Ace simply killed everyone. As I recall, he didn't go with you? So leaves him open to do so. Then he just faked his own death and finished the job easier. I might be wrong, I really can't remember if he was with you going into the door. Knife ending, Ace did it, or maybe Clover went into a grief-induced rage (but I doubt it).

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You need the Axe and Knife ending
ohnoes.png

I'll go back and get those (if you can point me in the right direction) after finals this week.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ShadowSoldier said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
I think this game sucks.

Clearly you're trollin or don't like a good game.

come on soldier, he is not forced to like the game... but still, i think it is one of those excellent games that would be easily forgotten weren't for us players (the media didn't make much of a noise)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
So I live in Canada, does anybody know of a site that has the watches for sale or something? The Aksys store only ships in the US.

Yeah I wish they'd at least ship to Canada. Even if they charged a bit more.
Though I wish the watch did more game-related things instead of just being a real watch, lol.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
ShadowSoldier said:
So I live in Canada, does anybody know of a site that has the watches for sale or something? The Aksys store only ships in the US.

Though I wish the watch did more game-related things instead of just being a real watch, lol.
Like explode?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
I think this game sucks.

Come on, man. That's blatant trolling right there. It's perfectly acceptable to think the game sucks, but don't just post that kind of comment without offering valid criticisms.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sterl500 said:
Hells Malice said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Like explode?

Well that's not game related at all :/

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hmm a bit
offtopic.gif
but like JP above - I would also like the watch to do some things a little differently as well

I would like it to still have the 'watch' part - but the time only displays one number at a time IF you press (& hold) one of the 'side buttons'
I would also like an Alarm function that when it goes off you get the Skull symbol showing & a large Number (perhaps a countdown 9..8..7..6 etc) with a BEEP..BEEP.. sound

IF you don't press one of the side buttons & it reaches '0' - You then get the following sound effects
'Oh No ... Where is it....Why isn't it stopping ....He Lied'..... BOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You... watch your watch to talk to you? If anything, that sounds more annoying than cool. Especially if you're in a private place or doing a test in school...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...