Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myanimelist.net
XP
Country
dysan said:
Shizuo said:
Any recommendation? I'm trying to find other games like this. some suspense, puzzle and animeish type
999 is very nice game

suspense,animeish,novel but not really puzzle is "time hollow" give it a try.

I also suggest "lux pain" and maybe "theresia"

any word of a patch for the game yet?

Thanks I'll try to get time hollow

QUOTE(DSDisco @ Dec 4 2010, 08:34 AM)
This game has ruined me,
'cause whenever June/Akane dies w/ Submarine ending, I cry.. *whimpers*
This Spoils me Big time darn

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Presto99 said:
sa1amandra said:
Gundam Eclipse said:
I have completed the game but i still keep on wondering, who the hell is the murderer in the knife and submarine endings?

its quite simple really, if you think about it, Santa and June. They probably faked the blood. Once Santa (who's playing dead) noticed Lotus, Seven and Junpei pass, he gets up and slowly follows them into the sub room. Junpei ran ahead to see the 'dead' June, the doors close and he kills Seven and Lotus, then leaves. When Junpei gets to the sub, June gets up and kills him. Lets not forget that her bracelet never snapped off, and Santa was never checked

You guys seriously--use spoilers.
In reply to the spoiler I am quoting from sa1amandra,
Why whould Santa wanna kill them? WHY? And why the HECK would June kill Junpei? That makes even less sense.

Yeah it doesnt makes any sense, they cant be the ones killing people on that ending

QUOTE(luisjak @ Dec 4 2010, 06:57 PM) QUOTE(Gundam Eclipse @ Dec 4 2010, 03:51 PM)
I have completed the game but i still keep on wondering, who the hell is the murderer in the knife and submarine endings?

the knife ending is ace and the submarine its the captain, see first and 4 ending

If you still dont have the true ending, refrain from reading this, its full of spoilers
tongue.gif

The captain? How could he do that? he surely was sedated by that time, and i dont think the first thing he would think of is to kill everyone... He could had used an axe, but it wouldnt make sense, it would be just stupid if he just kills everyone and end up trapped there...

I wonder, if i could read Junpei's description again maybe we could know what weapon killed him. Oh and the silhouette of the person that killed him wasnt fat, it was a tall and skinny person, you could see it from the water, and i dont think they would randomly put any sillhouette, beacuse when Ace explained how he killed "snake" we could clearly see it was one of the persons that held the nonary game before.

Ive been really thinking about that ending... I dont get it at all, first of all, why a submarine? when they were inside a building? Maybe someone (the killer) came from the submarine?

And there are still some stuff i dont get... the first time you see June, she know she is Zero?, if that is the case, she is a really good actor, but Seven still told the story like June died 9 years ago, so the June that was there now, how the hell was she there now?!, even after, from little Akane's point of view they were all saved, then she could become big and do the game, is like, there is a big hole in the time. Because there should be at least one "dimension" where Akane is actually dead...

vlad26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just finished the game( the true ending), the only ending I havent completed is the one with the knife. This is the best game I ever played, I thought the world ends with you, time hollow or ace attorney was the best games, but this really is the best. I couldn`t sleep untill I finished it.
When I saw Allice in the ending I was like :-O . there is still some quetions I have, like: where did ace and lotus go in the axe ending ? Who killed everyone in the submarine ending and maybe some more but I`m tired now and I can`t think of any
biggrin.gif

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
vlad26 said:
Just finished the game( the true ending), the only ending I havent completed is the one with the knife. This is the best game I ever played, I thought the world ends with you, time hollow or ace attorney was the best games, but this really is the best. I couldn`t sleep untill I finished it.
When I saw Allice in the ending I was like :-O . there is still some quetions I have, like: where did ace and lotus go in the axe ending ? Who killed everyone in the submarine ending and maybe some more but I`m tired now and I can`t think of any
biggrin.gif

well about Ace and Lotus, you can know what did they do thanks to another ending, remember Ace had the number 9 bracelet, so him, with Lotus and the 9th bracelet, he can get a digital root of 9, so basically, he dumped junpei and tried to escape with Lotus, dunno if he made it though xD

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is how I see the bad endings:

There was someone else in the building, we just don't know who. Everybody did actually die, but it remains a mystery.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ending 3.... ending 3......ending 3........

holy...... shit.......
frown.gif

clover.... i'm officially scared of her.....
cry.gif

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:

holy...... shit.......
frown.gif

cry.gif

Haha, that's the first one I got... and it gave me nightmares that night. ;-;

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Stephapanda said:
basher11 said:

holy...... shit.......
frown.gif

cry.gif

didn't have nightmares, but it still insanely scary. very creepy, and I couldn't get it out of my head. I was like half awake most of the night.
ohnoes.png

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
Stephapanda said:
basher11 said:

holy...... shit.......
frown.gif

cry.gif

didn't have nightmares, but it still insanely scary. very creepy, and I couldn't get it out of my head. I was like half awake most of the night.
ohnoes.png
i actually did have nightmares to this ending i still cant get that face out of my memories

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
I actually liked the third ending best....maybe I need to get my priorities checked xD.

that ending scared the living shit outta me. the knife ending tha one i saw coming a mile away and the submarine ending did surprise me a little

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Ahh man, i guess ill try Time Hollow now, i already beat Lu Pain when it was released (if you liked this game, you will love Lux Pain)

I dont know if i wanna play theresa though, that one looks more creepy and seems to be more of scare the hell out of you than anything.

Any other recomendations? or these are the only Visual Novels DS style out =/?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is anybody willing to buy me the watch from the Aksys store out of the graciousness of their heart? [seeing as how ShopTemp doesn't offer R4's anymore.]

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first one I got was the submarine, then the coffin ending, then the safe ending, and finally the true ending. All I can say is that this game was great!

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
First playthrough I got the bad ending where I died apparently.

This game's pretty fun actually, love the premise and the mood and everything besides having to scroll through like 15 minutes of text before doing anything -_-"

Now since I'm lazy I'm just gonna spoil myself on the endings haha

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PanzerWF said:
First playthrough I got the bad ending where I died apparently.

This game's pretty fun actually, love the premise and the mood and everything besides having to scroll through like 15 minutes of text before doing anything -_-"

Now since I'm lazy I'm just gonna spoil myself on the endings haha
Now you made more to want to play the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo