Hacking Question [8.0] Update games without system ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can still access the eshop and play online in v7. But I only stayed a few minutes because I fear that the update will download and install itself. Is it possible to block the auto download (or the auto installation) of the update 8 while still being able to download the games update and play online?

in fact, tomorrow, I want to download the update smash and activate my game cuphead but I'm afraid that the update 8 downloads and installs itself :/

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I forget the name of the app, but you can reboot into it and download/delete the update data before your next boot into horizon. Someone else will respond with the name I'm sure.

Any app that does any sort of real-time blocking would be recognized and cause a ban.

Reactions: GarnetSunset

Cyberevan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I forget the name of the app, but you can reboot into it and download/delete the update data before your next boot into horizon. Someone else will respond with the name I'm sure.

Any app that does any sort of real-time blocking would be recognized and cause a ban.
Correct me if im wrong but i think even if there's a way to block system update, there's a good chance that the smash update would require fw 8.0 unless you are using cfw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)