Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V3 Binloader: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 55,865
  • Replies 284
  • Likes 21

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he does do some wii u hacks, like he told me about some mods he made for mario kart 8. we used to talk about the wii u all the time in my wii u tutorials thread on psx place. however, he's mostly into playstation stuff, so he's more inclined to be on a site that specializes in that. temp is more nintendo oriented, so I don't see him coming here. ironically, he used to be on crunch, which is garyopa's site. that's where the official rebug thread was for a long time, but now it's on psx place. like most devs, he doesn't normally answer questions unless it's about one of his apps or something that he made.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will say though that there's a lot more ps4 action on this site than psx place though. I'm usually answering their questions about the ps4, since I've moved on too. psx place is mostly ps3 and ps2 as it stands now.

Reactions: SpaceMunkey and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
he does do some wii u hacks, like he told me about some mods he made for mario kart 8. we used to talk about the wii u all the time in my wii u tutorials thread on psx place. however, he's mostly into playstation stuff, so he's more inclined to be on a site that specializes in that. temp is more nintendo oriented, so I don't see him coming here. ironically, he used to be on crunch, which is garyopa's site. that's where the official rebug thread was for a long time, but now it's on psx place. like most devs, he doesn't normally answer questions unless it's about one of his apps or something that he made.

I will say though that there's a lot more ps4 action on this site than psx place though. I'm usually answering their questions about the ps4, since I've moved on too. psx place is mostly ps3 and ps2 as it stands now.
yeah i like gbatemp lot more friendly people unlike some of the other site that im a member on i do more for this site now
and share my work here

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, this is my favorite site. I lost my dev badge on psx place a while back, so since then, I've felt like I've lost their respect, so it's sometimes uncomfortable for me to post on there. I don't really know what I did wrong, but I'm surprised I'm still on that site. I simply hate the ps3 scene, and I have for a very long time, because of the way a lot of people act. then, I see some of the same people polluting the ps4 scene. I think that's why theflow left the ps4 scene, because of the same bullshit. he went back to the vita scene, then came up with another browser exploit called henlo, but no one but wololo ever mentioned it. it's no longer on his twitter account, but that's where I found out about it. I think he did that after he found the exploits for the ps4.

it's mentioned on wololo's twitter account:

Reactions: Prb

sathakj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it just the unstable exploit buddy get it to stick and it will be fine
use the new exploit and goldhen v1.1 thats what i use on my slim just keep trying
henb and mira was only added as people keep asking for them and i get tried of saying that it not in the menu
this is new unlike the v1 and v2 just use what version works best for you :)

BTW ive found with testing that the lite version is better on my slim

Thank you for work perfectly.... save for me!!!!!!

Reactions: Prb and godreborn

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, this is my favorite site. I lost my dev badge on psx place a while back, so since then, I've felt like I've lost their respect, so it's sometimes uncomfortable for me to post on there. I don't really know what I did wrong, but I'm surprised I'm still on that site. I simply hate the ps3 scene, and I have for a very long time, because of the way a lot of people act. then, I see some of the same people polluting the ps4 scene. I think that's why theflow left the ps4 scene, because of the same bullshit. he went back to the vita scene, then came up with another browser exploit called henlo, but no one but wololo ever mentioned it. it's no longer on his twitter account, but that's where I found out about it. I think he did that after he found the exploits for the ps4.

it's mentioned on wololo's twitter account: https://twitter.com/frwololo/status/1276454894615048193
well my friend psx place loss is gbatemps gain
i think i said to you before i got banned from psxhax just because i asked leeful about a esp8266 that i did to one of his menu's
nothing to do with leeful just the bloody mods over there
crazy my friend

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Prb , I think I'm only still there, because being on disability and not being able to drive makes my life pretty lonely. I'm near my computer and gaming or reading most of the time, so I need to communicate with other people. that's why I'm here most of the time as well.

well my friend psx place loss is gbatemps gain
i think i said to you before i got banned from psxhax just because i asked leeful about a esp8266 that i did to one of his menu's
nothing to do with leeful just the bloody mods over there
crazy my friend

I got banned from ps3hax a while back. thank god the site went under. the staff was so unprofessional. they'd goat you into attacking them, play with you for a bit, then ban you. that's where Gregory Rasputin was as a staff member. he's the reason theflow quit the ps4 scene too. theflow had a link to the post that pissed him off, and it was a post made by rasputin where he called theflow a sellout for selling sony the information to patch the exploit. I think he said he sold his soul. who wouldn't want $10,000+ though. all most people want is a means to pirate, so obviously money is important to them as well. if I had the skills to find exploits, I'd probably do the same thing. he can still release the information, the agreement even says this. he just has to give a reasonable amount of time for it to be patched. I read that he found the first exploit in three days, so theflow definitely has mad skills.

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb , I think I'm only still there, because being on disability and not being able to drive makes my life pretty lonely. I'm near my computer and gaming or reading most of the time, so I need to communicate with other people. that's why I'm here most of the time as well.

I got banned from ps3hax a while back. thank god the site went under. the staff was so unprofessional. they'd goat you into attacking them, play with you for a bit, then ban you. that's where Gregory Rasputin was as a staff member. he's the reason theflow quit the ps4 scene too. theflow had a link to the post that pissed him off, and it was a post made by rasputin where he called theflow a sellout for selling sony the information to patch the exploit. I think he said he sold his soul. who wouldn't want $10,000+ though. all most people want is a means to pirate, so obviously money is important to them as well. if I had the skills to find exploits, I'd probably do the same thing. he can still release the information, the agreement even says this. he just has to give a reasonable amount of time for it to be patched. I read that he found the first exploit in three days, so theflow definitely has mad skills.
dude if i found a kex for ps4 i'd take the 10k all day long theflow is a legend
people who say different are a bunch of xxxx well i wont say LOL

SpaceMunkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
yeah, this is my favorite site. I lost my dev badge on psx place a while back, so since then, I've felt like I've lost their respect, so it's sometimes uncomfortable for me to post on there. I don't really know what I did wrong, but I'm surprised I'm still on that site.

I totally understand ur pain bro, :D:nayps3: posted Prb's v3 there in a post (trying to help someone there to get a bin version for the new GoldHen 1.1) and they took away my posting privileges and viewing the site - it's as good as been blocked. I was a member there since 2008 and I still think a warning would have been nice for an old member rather than straight blocking their ability to post or view the site......

Edit: Just realized u were talking about psxplace and I am talking about psxhax...

Last edited by SpaceMunkey,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I totally understand ur pain bro, :D:nayps3: posted Prb's v3 there in a post (trying to help someone there to get a bin version for the new GoldHen 1.1) and they took away my posting privileges and viewing the site - it's as good as been blocked. I was a member there since 2008 and I still think a warning would have been nice for an old member rather than straight blocking their ability to post or view the site......

Edit: Just realized u were talking about psxplace and I am talking about psxhax...
Not sure what I've done to upset the people over at psxhax I'm a good guy just trying to help people out I never claim the credit for the menus that I put together and always give credit to others
Maybe this should be the last menu from
Prb
But I just like helping people it's my kryptonite:(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what I've done to upset the people over at psxhax I'm a good guy just trying to help people out I never claim the credit for the menus that I put together and always give credit to others
Prb

I feel the same way. not a whole lot of people, but enough, have pissed me off in the scenes (mostly the ps3 one) that I've thought about quitting many times, but what brings me back is this insatiable desire to help others. maybe to some degree I like to demonstrate my knowledge as well, because I do have a lot of experience and I do a lot of reading. when I was a kid, I wanted to be a teacher. as an adult, I wanted to be a fire fighter. helping others is in my nature I guess.

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Prb

sometimes later I hope you will realize you shouldn't have worried about what other people think about you, you do what you enjoy and don't do if you don't want, simple as that. stranger's opinions do not matter to you. including mine.

btw thanks for the latest v3 with gold hen 1.1, run pretty stable on my pro and rest mode works well, too.

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got banned on multiple sites while in the ps3 scene, and most of that was caused by speaking out against certain uploaders. if you recall the influx of fixes in the ps3 scene, well, fixes were never really needed (especially now). how people couldn't use reactpsn is beyond me! I mean you push no buttons to activate stuff. how do you fuck that up? fixers like fugazi and duplex would never release the licenses, because then both of them would be useless. they kept the license for themselves so that they were the only ones who could fix things. you were forced to download their stuff, because you didn't have the license. gigabytes worth of wasted data when a rap is 16 bytes... then, to top it all off, it forced you to come back just to get updates, because all updates had to be fixed as well. they had total control over the scene, and for what, efame!? that's why I hate efame whores. they ruin every scene, but especially the playstation ones. and, the sad thing is is that both are in the ps4 scene as well.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sometimes later I hope you will realize you shouldn't have worried about what other people think about you, you do what you enjoy and don't do if you don't want, simple as that. stranger's opinions do not matter to you. including mine.

btw thanks for the latest v3 with gold hen 1.1, run pretty stable on my pro and rest mode works well, too.
yeah i know
its just a shame this menu is pretty good one of the best around atm its completely different to all
the menu out there and could help more people but thats life
glad its working well for you and thanks for your feedback

Reactions: godreborn

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there has been an update to the 7.55 exploit, which I think @KiiWii posted a tweet about from one of its testers. it's still pretty unstable, but the person in question says it only took 6 kp's to get a success, unlike some people who've mentioned the original exploid code taking hours.
I think this darkmodders 7.5xv2, I always get a fake validation found after 1 to 6 attempts, and the first 3 times I noticed the kernal expliot runs successful. On the 4th attempt it starts failing, failed 6 times in a row, then cleared cache and restarted. Loaded on 3rd attempt and successful kernal expliot

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think this darkmodders 7.5xv2, I always get a fake validation found after 1 to 6 attempts, and the first 3 times I noticed the kernal expliot runs successful. On the 4th attempt it starts failing, failed 6 times in a row, then cleared cache and restarted. Loaded on 3rd attempt and successful kernal expliot
DMvc is just using what I used in my v2ish menu there is nothing new in his v2
Personally I think there is way to much script in his menu
The only truly difference menu is my current V3IN it's more of a balance between script and html plus it uses bin payloads as to js payloads and btw all the kernel exploit are the same
In real world testing I find my V3IN loads much faster with less not enough memory errors
Give it a go buddy :)

Last edited by Prb,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had no idea it was possible to have a non-js based, cacheable self-host. Directly loading bins through the browser was exactly what I was looking for, beats enabling my self-host setup and sending payloads through ncat every single time.

Thank you, @Prb. Your work is greatly appreciated! The lite version is running great.

sathakj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it just the unstable exploit buddy get it to stick and it will be fine
use the new exploit and goldhen v1.1 thats what i use on my slim just keep trying
henb and mira was only added as people keep asking for them and i get tried of saying that it not in the menu
this is new unlike the v1 and v2 just use what version works best for you :)

BTW ive found with testing that the lite version is better on my slim

Really work perfectly for new V3 host on my PS4 slim 7.55 today!.. only 2 times haha.. THANK YOU FOR THE NEW UPDATED!! :yayone::yayps3:

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol