Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V3 Binloader: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 54,972
  • Replies 284
  • Likes 21

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First Massive Thanks - Leeful - KiiWii - Sleirsgoevy - theflow - Al Azif - Joonie86 - And Many More

V3IN & Prb 7.55 V3IN BLUE LITE (updated with latest 3 June Exploit)
With latest Exploit
Plus Orbis Toolbox 1167 Alpha

Selfhost V3
https://mega.nz/file/0osCnAhZ#vWAjPzMPr5DaB8GgSzECUDPYeNXyGYt84AYTVc6_B9k

Live WebHost
V3in
https://prb-borg.github.io/v3inu/index.html
V3blue
https://prb-borg.github.io/v3inublue/index.html

NEW 7.55lite
https://prb-borg.github.io/7.55lite/index.html

E1WKMBoWEAEfcmu

20210609155435.jpg

E1WKMCaWEAEKnoV

Last edited by Prb,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a ps4 on 5.05 never touched it bought pre modded, now i dont know to update firmware to play newer games or remain on 5.05.

is it reliable on higher firmwares or still buggy

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No news about stability of the exploits btw?

there has been an update to the 7.55 exploit, which I think @KiiWii posted a tweet about from one of its testers. it's still pretty unstable, but the person in question says it only took 6 kp's to get a success, unlike some people who've mentioned the original exploid code taking hours.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there has been an update to the 7.55 exploit, which I think @KiiWii posted a tweet about from one of its testers. it's still pretty unstable, but the person in question says it only took 6 kp's to get a success, unlike some people who've mentioned the original exploid code taking hours.
pretty sure its the same as the one in this menu i think dmvc was just late to the party this time :)

sathakj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My ps4 keeps crashing when I try to restart or shut it down and even sometimes when I load up hen again... I am on ps4 slim with 7.55... with Hen 2.1.3b & GoldHen 1.1 :O:cry:

Reactions: Prb

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ps4 keeps crashing when I try to restart or shut it down and even sometimes when I load up hen again... I am on ps4 slim with 7.55... with Hen 2.1.3b & GoldHen 1.1 :O:cry:

probably normal. is it a kernel panic? the ps4 crashing is the nature of the exploit for all firmwares. it's just more prevalent on 7.55.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it just the unstable exploit buddy get it to stick and it will be fine
use the new exploit and goldhen v1.1 thats what i use on my slim just keep trying
henb and mira was only added as people keep asking for them and i get tried of saying that it not in the menu
this is new unlike the v1 and v2 just use what version works best for you :)

BTW ive found with testing that the lite version is better on my slim

Last edited by Prb,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, you never know if or when it will happen. it even happens to me on 5.05, albeit not that often. the last 7 times I used hen, it went through first try. it's never crashed while installing pkgs or playing games. I've only personally seen it happen deploying hen or going in or out of rest mode. I no longer keep mine on rest mode for that reason. I just deploy hen at boot every time, because I think it doesn't matter either way on 5.05. now 7.55 is a different story. it's far less reliable, so putting it in rest mode (if it works) is probably the smartest thing to do, so you don't have to do it again. however, a kp coming back from rest mode can happen as well. once hen is deployed, it usually functions normally without having to worry about that, but I have heard of some people on later firmware who've said it's crashed out of no where before. I've just never encountered that on 5.05.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, you never know if or when it will happen. it even happens to me on 5.05, albeit not that often. the last 7 times I used hen, it went through first try. it's never crashed while installing pkgs or playing games. I've only personally seen it happen deploying hen or going in or out of rest mode. I no longer keep mine on rest mode for that reason. I just deploy hen at boot every time, because I think it doesn't matter either way on 5.05. now 7.55 is a different story. it's far less reliable, so putting it in rest mode (if it works) is probably the smartest thing to do, so you don't have to do it again. however, a kp coming back from rest mode can happen as well. once hen is deployed, it usually functions normally without having to worry about that, but I have heard of some people on later firmware who've said it's crashed out of no where before. I've just never encountered that on 5.05.
its true buddy even on goldhen v1.1
people think that it some sort of cure for kp's
but the truth is it all down to the exploit as you and i konw buddy and most of the time it just luck
one day i think yay it all fixed and then the next day 10 kp's 20 mins just to get it going lol

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Joonie has pretty much moved on to the ps4 scene, which is why there's no rebug 4.87 lite. he might return with a new hfw if a new official firmware comes out or rex if he gets a hold of a later dex firmware, but he doesn't really discuss the ps3 anymore. I've caught him a few times on psx place, which is where he usually is aside from twitter. I think he has himself set as invisible on psx place like I do both there and here, so you won't know if he's online. you can see him online only if you're staff.

Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think Joonie has pretty much moved on to the ps4 scene, which is why there's no rebug 4.87 lite. he might return with a new hfw if a new official firmware comes out or rex if he gets a hold of a later dex firmware, but he doesn't really discuss the ps3 anymore. I've caught him a few times on psx place, which is where he usually is aside from twitter. I think he has himself set as invisible on psx place like I do both there and here, so you won't know if he's online. you can see him online only if you're staff.
hopefully he will come to gbatemp.net
then i can bug him tooooooooooo :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over