ROM Hack 60 FPS Patches/Cheat Codes Releases and Discussion

SleuthQ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any cheat codes for Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D to make it run at 60Fps on the New 3ds XL with the CPU at 804Mhz and L2 cache enabled? cause I feel like it will be capable since I can Set the clock to 204Mhz and disable L2 Cache and it still runs at 30 FPS locked with no frame drops.

Devillain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for Pokemon X v1.5 -- So the 60 FPS cheat works where I'm at, but as soon as I leave the building, I get "An Exception Occured" Arm11 (core 0) error... I'm using a N3DSXL. Someone please help
GWt9w8s.jpg

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question for a friend, I guess it's not safe to enable online functionality in Pokémon with a 60fps patch enabled right?

carterlilley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo, not 100% certain who to get in touch with about this - but I'd like to put a 100$ bounty on a Kid Icarus Uprising native 60fps code (one that will uncap the FPS but not speed the gameplay itself up 2x)

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Second worked great with 60 fps from the beginning, but now it's crashing a lot more often lately...

playing Bravely Second, Uncensored patch on via Luma, 60 FPS cheat applied via Luma, New 3DS CPU clock speed and L2 on. Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?

Attachments

• PXL_20210329_183544315.jpg
    PXL_20210329_183544315.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 207

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
The dragon quest 8 60 fps patch (USA), crashes a lot when leaving or entering buildings or battles, sometimes when saving too, using n3ds xl, clockspeed and l2 activated.

hydration

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues with Yokai Watch 1. I'm on the latest version and the 60 fps cheat completely locks camera movement and will sometimes crash. Anyone know if the cheat for the previous version will work? Thanks a bunch!

Tyrony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried the codes for YW2: Psychic Specters (
EUR ver.). 60 fps truly brings this game into a whole new territory for me, not to mention it looks gorgeous.

But anyway, I encountered some minor issues: when entering a station, no trains will stop nor depart when the 60fps cheat is enabled but work fine again as soon as I disable this cheat. They will stop working again though when I re-enable this cheat as well.

Another thing is during battles. When I succeed at purifying a Yo-kai, sometimes the purify screen will ''softlock'' and stays way longer onscreen than normal (again, disabling the cheat will fix this)

While this isn't the end of the world, it is somewhat annoying having to always consider this...

I don't have my 3ds with me ATM so I can't really check what version i'm running but maybe that's the cause (the cheats used are normally said to work for ver 1.0)

Anyone got any tips/ ideas? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tested the above with New 3DS CPU clock and L2 Cache enabled.

EDIT 2: The game's version is is 2.0 or higher. Also the game crashes whenever I open the Camera app with the cheat enabled.

Last edited by Tyrony,

Poptheweasel100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do most of these codes increase the speed of the game or only when listed? I assume most have slowdown issues when the framerate drops however

Hakaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hazerou Might I ask of you to perhaps update your 1.0 cheat for Digimon World ReDigitize Decode? Could you get rid of bugs please? Thank you so much, I only hope to see a 1.1 from you, if you could reply please do! ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.