1. Devillain

Devillain Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This is for Pokemon X v1.5 -- So the 60 FPS cheat works where I'm at, but as soon as I leave the building, I get "An Exception Occured" Arm11 (core 0) error... I'm using a N3DSXL. Someone please help
    [​IMG]

2. SkyDX

SkyDX Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)

Germany
    Question for a friend, I guess it's not safe to enable online functionality in Pokémon with a 60fps patch enabled right?

3. Pepsiman94x

Pepsiman94x Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Would someone be able to get me a 60 FPS cheat for Samus Returns?

4. Limpin_technocat
    This message by Limpin_technocat has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Mar 16, 2021, Reason: Off topic.
    Mar 16, 2021
  5. carterlilley

carterlilley Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yo, not 100% certain who to get in touch with about this - but I'd like to put a 100$ bounty on a Kid Icarus Uprising native 60fps code (one that will uncap the FPS but not speed the gameplay itself up 2x)

6. MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Bravely Second worked great with 60 fps from the beginning, but now it's crashing a lot more often lately...

playing Bravely Second, Uncensored patch on via Luma, 60 FPS cheat applied via Luma, New 3DS CPU clock speed and L2 on. Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?

Attached Files:

7. YuseiFD

YuseiFD GBAtemp Regular

The dragon quest 8 60 fps patch (USA), crashes a lot when leaving or entering buildings or battles, sometimes when saving too, using n3ds xl, clockspeed and l2 activated.

8. 3DSBest

3DSBest Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is it possible for someone to make a cheat for Asphalt 3D? :O

9. hydration

hydration Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Having issues with Yokai Watch 1. I'm on the latest version and the 60 fps cheat completely locks camera movement and will sometimes crash. Anyone know if the cheat for the previous version will work? Thanks a bunch!

10. Tyrony

Tyrony Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I tried the codes for YW2: Psychic Specters (
    EUR ver.). 60 fps truly brings this game into a whole new territory for me, not to mention it looks gorgeous.

But anyway, I encountered some minor issues: when entering a station, no trains will stop nor depart when the 60fps cheat is enabled but work fine again as soon as I disable this cheat. They will stop working again though when I re-enable this cheat as well.

Another thing is during battles. When I succeed at purifying a Yo-kai, sometimes the purify screen will ''softlock'' and stays way longer onscreen than normal (again, disabling the cheat will fix this)

While this isn't the end of the world, it is somewhat annoying having to always consider this...

I don't have my 3ds with me ATM so I can't really check what version i'm running but maybe that's the cause (the cheats used are normally said to work for ver 1.0)

Anyone got any tips/ ideas? Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tested the above with New 3DS CPU clock and L2 Cache enabled.

EDIT 2: The game's version is is 2.0 or higher. Also the game crashes whenever I open the Camera app with the cheat enabled.

Last edited by Tyrony, Apr 5, 2021
  11. MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    still love these

12. FR0ZN

FR0ZN GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Does anyone know if a 60 fps patch for Ridge Racer 3D is possible?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Discussion, Releases, Patches