Hacking 6.20 pro-B4 perm save curruption question

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So i got a PSP Go today, installed CFW, and copied save files from me ol' 2000 model: 5.50, promethius-4 CFW.
Though i suppose i should have expected this, every game ive saved in while on promethius-4 now shows up as currupted data in game, whereas, saves never made on promethius-4 load fine.
Considering I still have the original save files on my 2000, still readable ON the 2000, would anyone kindly tell me a way i can transfer those saves without any corruptions?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me updating from a 2000 with 5.00 M33-6 to a 3000 with 6.20 PRO B-4. What solved it for me was disabling all my plugins. I have no idea what plugins you're using, but I'd try turning them off before trying any save plugins.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SylvWolf said:
This happened to me updating from a 2000 with 5.00 M33-6 to a 3000 with 6.20 PRO B-4. What solved it for me was disabling all my plugins. I have no idea what plugins you're using, but I'd try turning them off before trying any save plugins.
Used some ol out dated plugins on the 2000 with one noteable exeption "nploader.prx", and the only game ive played since using that was duedecim, and that cant be it, since i havent played the other game im having save issues with after installing it. (the other game being FF4)

QUOTE(Rydian @ Apr 16 2011, 02:54 AM) Use this plugin on your Gen/Prome firmware.
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1469
When it activated, go load and save your games again, and it will also save an unencrypted copy this time (the readme states where they are).

Then you can use the 6.20 version...
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/01/02/savega...20-tn-released/
And load the unencrypted saves.

At least, it's how it's supposed to go. I've never had this error.
Silly Rydian, those link lead to the same file
happy.gif

and that still doesent work
frown.gif
*sigh* guess ill have to abandon my 40ish hours of gameplay data, or play it on my old slim.
at least my 400 hours of disgaea 2 gameplay data isent corrupted
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1