Hacking 6.2.0 - Renix, Atmosphere, SX OS which one to use?

roamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I find that hard to believe after 10 months you've docked your switch for the first time ;),
98% of your game play is handheld, so 2% is docked and you've only used the dock last week ?

believe what you want fella, main purpose of the console at the time for me was to use during hospital and recovery. i had no need for a dock, the switch was never intended to be a "console" for me. more of a gameboy. as i said, the whole of zelda and mario were handheld, outside of that i never really played it, then smash came out and thats when i went to using the dock. so meh, what ever you want to tell yourself, keep doing it. sometimes i like to make stories in my head too.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
believe what you want fella, main purpose of the console at the time for me was to use during hospital and recovery. i had no need for a dock, the switch was never intended to be a "console" for me. more of a gameboy. as i said, the whole of zelda and mario were handheld, outside of that i never really played it, then smash came out and thats when i went to using the dock. so meh, what ever you want to tell yourself, keep doing it. sometimes i like to make stories in my head too.

well your the exception on here then, like the few on here who say they dont play pirate games only homebrew.

many on here want usb loading, to use XCI files and Emunand wether using Sx, Atmos or REi.
of course SX is not perfect, no kip loading, but I only reply to people who post hate about it and who have never used it.

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol