Hacking 5.5.0 progress

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd return it while you can. I found a Splatoon bundle with 5.4. Good luck
Depending on the place, finding an exploitable Wii U is pretty difficult.
I had a site which included the serial numbers for systems that come with 5.3.2 and 5.4.0. I tried a few stores and couldn't find any. The Mario Kart 8 bundle was the only one I could find. I even asked an employee if they could check the back (whether they actually did it or not is another story).

But yeah, if he can find a Wii U that's exploitable, I'd say return it. If not, then he'll just have to be patient.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_Serial_Number_Database
This is the website for those who want it.

BeefBaby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I got the WiiU Black Splatoon + Mario Kart 5.4... accidentally updated to 5.5... and I bought Mario Maker would I keep Mario Maker? If I just signed into my account on a new console?

Last edited by BeefBaby, , Reason: Added

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I got the WiiU Black Splatoon + Mario Kart 5.4... accidentally updated to 5.5... and I bought Mario Maker would I keep Mario Maker? If I just signed into my account on a new console?

Ugh, yeah. Way harder to find 5.4.0 or lower consoles because returned 5.5.x consoles I guess :/
I guess it's all time to buy HDMI cables and a HDMI compatible laptop to play all our emulators on the TV screen for now...

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

your console is locked to your nintendo ID , so you cant use it on a different one unless you call nintendo in your country and ask them to unlock your account.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't understand why can't release that **** exploit. Who cares if it will be patched or not. Like the PS3 scene there is a 3.55cfw after that sony patched the possibility of hacking from 3.56 and up. And then what? Nothing. I saying this so that i'm on 5.3.2 so really don't care if it's come or not but now a bit annoys me the whole thing.

realize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please note that a hardware jailbreak could be achieved for ps3 so that you could downgrade to the earliest possible firmware that the version of your ps3 has been released. So there is no need to hold it back.

It would be mostly the same as IOSU which couldn't be fixed by a firmware update.
If a way found to get iosu working the is no reason to hold the osdriver private.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Please note that a hardware jailbreak could be achieved for ps3 so that you could downgrade to the earliest possible firmware that the version of your ps3 has been released. So there is no need to hold it back.

It would be mostly the same as IOSU which couldn't be fixed by a firmware update.
If a way found to get iosu working the is no reason to hold the osdriver private.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

That is true but i guess the cfw release was first before they find the way how can downgrade it. Say if i wrong.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is true but i guess the cfw release was first before they find the way how can downgrade it. Say if i wrong.
No you're right. There's no difference scene wise. They would release cfw and Sony would patch and then they worked on a new cfw for that and so on. You can't couldn't just downgrade until a hack was made. So those that made the hacks always released. Cat and mouse. Way more fun than watching the people that have it lord it over us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +2