Hacking 5.5.0 progress

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why not just run the operating system on it? It would run alot faster and natively since android runs on anything.
If wii u has enough sources to run good and be able to play games even some 3D without lag yes that's all I would like to see here and support for the inputs buttons too. :P

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
A friend gave me access to the Wii U developer portal, but normally, you would have to go through the sign-up and verification process at wiiu-developers.nintendo.com. It usually takes about a month before they will verify you and let you onto the dev portal. :/
And you would have to sign an NDA if you joined the program officially, but without joining the program and signing that NDA, I don't think you can ever actually publish the game, at least not on the E-Shop.

"my b"- Chillindude
I just added them, thanks :)
Thanks!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
And you would have to sign an NDA if you joined the program officially, but without joining the program and signing that NDA, I don't think you can ever actually publish the game, at least not on the E-Shop.

Thanks!
That doesn't mean the unofficial stuff couldn't run on Loadiine though.
I ran his Unity test on my WiiU just fine :)

Reactions: Deleted User

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't mean the unofficial stuff couldn't run on Loadiine though.
I ran his Unity test on my WiiU just fine :)
Yeah, I know it should work with the kernel exploit. Not only do I have some Unity stuff I can't wait to be able to finally test on the Wii U, but a few other things as well. I just hope Loadiine will run most any rpx. :D

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I know it should work with the kernel exploit. Not only do I have some Unity stuff I can't wait to be able to finally test on the Wii U, but a few other things as well. I just hope Loadiine will run most any rpx. :D
You have stuff to test? Mind PMing me about this? I'm interested.

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
How can we access everything vWii can access on vWii and we still don't have Internet access or usb access for wii u homebrew? It's not possible to recall ioses while wii u mode is running?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
How can we access everything vWii can access on vWii and we still don't have Internet access or usb access for wii u homebrew? It's not possible to recall ioses while wii u mode is running?
Nope, sadly, that doesn't work like that. It's much harder :P

Reactions: hudhair

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If wii u has enough sources to run good and be able to play games even some 3D without lag yes that's all I would like to see here and support for the inputs buttons too. :P
What do you mean even 3D games? Wii U is more powerful than most high end Android devices, and Android games aren't so resource needy as console games... Lol.

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What do you mean even 3D games? Wii U is more powerful than most high end Android devices, and Android games aren't so resource needy as console games... Lol.
Android emulation would be a bit heavy maybe? Thats why xD I am not sure if it is possible to run so perfect

Last edited by GR-DRACULA,

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No idea what that is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Whoops. I meant run android directly.
It's hard enough xD They need to finish that trilinux project to work on the wii u side and not only wii side 1st i guess so it would be easier to port other linux based os then :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did