Hacking 5.5.0 progress

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not much for recent progress aside from our long awaited exploit being lost lol. It's like telling a mining town theres no more gold in them thar hills.

I'd still say there's a very thin string of hope. There's still a chance that another team has grabbed it before the cops raped Hykem.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd still say there's a very thin string of hope. There's still a chance that another team has grabbed it before the cops raped Hykem.
Yeah but then what? To be fair I'm sure one of the group probably already has it. But I shouldn't complain. I'm just salty because I want to do Smash Modding.

Reactions: soniczx123

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
People don't get raided for hacking hardware and sharing what they do on a forum without giving access openly to pirated materials. The very few people who got raided in the past were because they attacked servers or tried to steal stuff from there, which is a crime. Not coding stuff.

Jesus...

Reactions: Pachee

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
So where is a copy of this court order that they used to force him to wipe his HDD? Those are public record ...
why force him to wipe his HDD? is that not destroying evidence, or is that just in case we was hiding something. no way, cops wd never let you destroy evidence.....it's bollocks....

Reactions: Pachee and brienj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wii loads are problematic sometimes I feel like they just get stuck and you gotta switch ports