XP
Country
Last edited by Onion_Knight,
Reactions: eco95 and oumoumad

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
so curl isn't failing now, but its handing your server a url arg that it doesn't understand.
do you have the 540.php?

edit:

Nevermind that is being generated automagically here:

Code:
$filesysver = $sysver;
if($filesysver == 540)$filesysver = 532;

require_once("wiiuhaxx_rop_sysver_$filesysver.php");

from wiiu_browserhaxx_common_.php

Last edited by Onion_Knight,
Reactions: eco95

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, is osdriver any more reliable through stagefright? 532 backport? Seems semi-supported already, but I haven't been able to craft one that works on 5.3.2 and, no way to test 5.4.0 local

Blakgem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
loadiine Unknown version link from 05sonicblue page confirmed working on 5.4.0U (XAMPP selfhosted):
1.- Run Loadiine kernel
2.- Run Loadiine Unknown version
3.- Run Mii maker (loads loadiine game selection menu)

Thank you everybody will start testing games

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, is osdriver any more reliable through stagefright? 532 backport? Seems semi-supported already, but I haven't been able to craft one that works on 5.3.2 and, no way to test 5.4.0 local
I didn't get the chance to test a lot, but all the tries I did yesterday and before yesterday, I would say it was 80-90% success. it's probably as reliable as it is in 5.3.2

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't get the chance to test a lot, but all the tries I did yesterday and before yesterday, I would say it was 80-90% success. it's probably as reliable as it is in 5.3.2
I figured as much, just was curious if the different userland exploit helped with reliability at all. Sounds about the same though so I guess we still need a new kernel exploit. That's the main thing I'm really worried about. The less time spent getting the bastard to run (some days), the better for development and testing. Freezing makes this stuff unbearable at times... Well, not so much unbearable as it's increasingly annoying while working on something.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I figured as much, just was curious if the different userland exploit helped with reliability at all. Sounds about the same though so I guess we still need a new kernel exploit. That's the main thing I'm really worried about. The less time spent getting the bastard to run (some days), the better for development and testing. Freezing makes this stuff unbearable at times... Well, not so much unbearable as it's increasingly annoying while working on something.
Dimok said it's possible to make it stable, but the person that would program it need to spend a real good a mount of time to get the right timing and all. It's not a fun job XD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just logged back in after yesterday. Any more news on 5.5?
Not much on 5.5.0 (well not that you could do anything other than what's available on userland anyway), yesterday users made the wupinstaller and the spoofing work on 5.4.0 and today they're trying to get Loadiine working, so far version 1 works, later versions don't work cause there is an issue loading the .elf file. That's what we're trying to figure out now.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dimok said it's possible to make it stable, but the person that would program it need to spend a real good a mount of time to get the right timing and all. It's not a fun job XD
I already spent about a month total in free time trying to make it more reliable for myself with no real effect, so it won't be me. Lol. One of my first edits, lowering all the timed waits, seemed to help a little, but not to satisfaction. I even went through and tried to update it with "newer techniques" from the other releases like nnu_patcher, loadiine, and gc-to-vpad, but no luck. Still same old hit or miss with 70-90% success lol

Hope someone gets it stable. Whether it's a boot time exploit, the browser exploit, or something else.

Reactions: oumoumad

omeriyibas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Run Mii maker (loads loadiine game selection menu)
loadiine Unknown version link from 05sonicblue page confirmed working on 5.4.0U (XAMPP selfhosted):
1.- Run Loadiine kernel
2.- Run Loadiine Unknown version
3.- Run Mii maker (loads loadiine game selection menu)

Thank you everybody will start testing games
what is loadiine unown version?(v2,3,4)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning