Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why the fuck you released it ?
all the stupids now jump out the sewerage
and fuckn cry why its not working
And NO with this you cant use loadiine , Homebrew or build an fucking Airplane !!
but its better the faggots spam this thread then IOSU :gun::gun::gun::gun:

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compiles homebrew channel? With this? Did miss something?
From what I understand, this exploit is not yet in a usable state. However, it definitely exists, and we should wait (contribute, even) to developing a version of this release which can launch/execute code, like a Homebrew Launcher.

sl0ps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sticking on 5.5 with the updates blocked. Once it gets put out there for prying eyes like mine to see, I'll use that little PowerPC beast for all sorts of witchcraft.
why the fuck you released it ?
all the stupids now jump out the sewerage
and fuckn cry why its not working
And NO with this you cant use loadiine , Homebrew or build an fucking Airplane !!
but its better the faggots spam this thread then IOSU :gun::gun::gun::gun:
You know, I hope I'm not the only one reporting you for being a toxic shitposter.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sticking on 5.5 with the updates blocked. Once it gets put out there for prying eyes like mine to see, I'll use that little PowerPC beast for all sorts of witchcraft.

You know, I hope I'm not the only one reporting you for being a toxic shitposter.
Nope, you're not.

D

Deleted User

So before I go to the trouble of hooking up my Wii U to the TV, has anyone had luck with 5.5.0?

Mathew_Wi

bye
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Edited first post again. Since I'm legally retarded when it comes to Python (loving those indentation errors, even though it seems to be correct?) it will only build 5.5.0 payloads. You can easily fix this for 5.4.0 by replacing the code at line 39 to line 45 with 5.4.0 instead of 5.5.0, or fix it to do both. I tested it, and it now builds 5.5.0 payloads.

D

Deleted User

It's a PoC. If you have the time to try, you could try (Albeit you'd likely be trying for awhile) to use this to gain access of Userland execution. You would be on your own on any levels past that. I'm not trying it, personally, as I really have no idea what I'd do past writing output through the console... no pun intended there.
Cool. Flame thread or not flame thread, I'm gonna stick around and see where this goes.

Reactions: VinsCool

sl0ps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Flame thread or not flame thread, I'm gonna stick around and see where this goes.
It's only the one dude pissing and whining... ironically, about pissing and whining. The thread itself is neat because it still contributes to understanding how these entrypoints work.

I think moops forgot his benzos this morning folks...

Last edited by sl0ps,

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I stuck at

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Downloads\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-540-550\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-540-550\framewo
rk\generate_mp4.py", line 77, in <module>
    main()
rk\generate_mp4.py", line 32, in main
    code = open(ar1, 'rb').read()
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'E:\\Downloads\\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-
540-550\\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-540-550\\osscreenexamples/template\\bin\\code540.bin'

In the directory looks like this: http://puu.sh/mt7fJ/9d20c9f108.png

Any Idea why it does not generate the 540 and 550?

Edit: I'm dumb. Forgot to add 550 and 540 @@

Last edited by Leanny,

Mathew_Wi

bye
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I stuck at

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
rk\generate_mp4.py", line 77, in <module>
    main()
rk\generate_mp4.py", line 32, in main
    code = open(ar1, 'rb').read()
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'E:\\Downloads\\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-
540-550\\Mathew_Wi-libwiiu-540-550\\osscreenexamples/template\\bin\\code540.bin'

In the directory looks like this: http://puu.sh/mt7fJ/9d20c9f108.png

Any Idea why it does not generate the 540 and 550?

Update the makefile in osscreenexamples/template to support it.

Reactions: Leanny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared